13| You piss me off.

(Ethan's PoV)

I fucking hate her. Why is she so stubborn? Why doesn't she ever try to understand what I say. She is super annoying.

Gray thinks I hate her because she is the female version of me. Which is kinda true. She is very stubborn just like me, she tries to organize things like she wants just like me. And in every fucking argument she has to have the last word otherwise it pisses her off. It pisses me off too. But that's beside the point, the point is that she doesn't even want to consider what i say.

We have an argument every freaking time, we have a conversation.

"Did you fight with her again?" Gray walks in my room, he stood in front of the bed with his arms folded.

"Gray, i swear i didn't start it. She was annoying me but i kept quiet just like I promised. But she won't stop. So i just you know."

"Dude she is seriously one of the best girls i know, how the fuck you two don't get along. You both are pretty much the same."

"Don't say that. It makes me wanna hate myself. And i'm sorry i couldn't get along with your girlfriend's sister."

"Don't talk to eachother from now on. I'm seriously done with you both."

"Not that I want to." I shot back.

Ha! He doesn't have anything to say now. He just left.

~

{one week later.}

I walked inside the party, people were dancing on eachother. I saw a girl, her back was towards me. She was swaying her body side to side on the dancefloor. The dress hugging her body perfectly, doing justice to all your curves. Her dark silky hair fell on her ass while she continued dancing with her friends.

Her neck was slightly visible, making me wonder how she would react when i'd suck on her skin. My mouth went dry at the thought, God! the things we could do together.

Suddenly someone nudged me.

"Earth to ethan. Where the fuck did you go?" Gray says.

"Was thinking about something."

"Let's go to the couch, Ari booked one in the VIP section."

"Your girl is awesome, let's go." He smiled and we walked away.

The couch was on the upper level, everyone was visible from there. For a second, i was glad that i was sitting here. I could see her face maybe.

Ari was sitting with a group of people, almost everyone was familiar. She laughed along with everyone and then looked our way. Her eyes instantly lit up when she saw gray. They are very cute. Their relationship is Ethan approved but I cant stand her sister.

I give her a small smile and she smiles back. My eyes scan the area to search for y/n, she is not here. Thank fuck. My whole mood would drop if I saw her face right now.

"You continue, i should go on the dancefloor." I whispered to gray.

"Since when do you dance." His eyes widened.

"I saw a girl there, gonna take my chances. Wish me luck."

"Okay, all the best." He grinned.

I come back towards the dancefloor, searching around for her. She was still there, her friends not around anymore. Her body was asking for attention, so i gave it all mine.