11| fake date

"Just pretend to be over smiley and in love okay. But don't make too obvious dolan. I'm taking you cuz i dont know where the fuck is Sam.... okayy??"

"Sure baby."

"What's wrong with you?"

"I'm am in character. The only thing that's not ready is you."

"Why do you sound excited?"

"Cause i have never been on a fake date and its amazing, wooo!."

I totally ignored him and stepped into the bathroom to get dressed. I get into the white slip dress which i bought especially for today and sam messes the thing up.

Where the fuck is he even at?

"Hey its 7. We should definitely leave right now." Ethan knocks on the door.

"I'll be out in a minute." My voice was breaking. Yes, i was crying after two years of on and off relationship, i finally thought that sam should meet my parents, and if i dont show up with a date tonight it'll be humiliating. Cause this party is a family tradition, The fancy ballroom parties you know.

"You good in there?"

"Yes, yes just give a minute." I rudely reply.

"Fine." His voice was concerned.

So dolan, eh, ethan is my friend, my only friend at college. He is a great person and i love him for being around when i need him. He knows how to respect relations, he values them. On the other hand sam and me lets just put it this way . On Mondays and Tuesdays we are in love, on Wednesdays and Thursdays we fight, and on Fridays and Saturdays he leaves and on Sundays well he comes back.

I quickly dress up, cleaning up my face with a wet tissue then i applied makeup to look presentable. Finally i walk out to see ethan all suited up.

"Oh wow. My parents would love you, dolan." I said looking him up and down. He looks so handsome.

"What about you, would you?" He questioned.

What? Why did he ask such question suddenly. Maybe he wants to know how girls would feel about him.

"Any girl would, you are such a sweetheart." I smiled at him.

"So you wanna talk." He changed the topic.

"About what?"

"About the fact that you were crying in there."

"No." I sternly replied.

"And she is back being a bitch."

"Well, what can i say i'm moody because my boyfriend stood me up on such an important day."

"Ok, i get that." He sat down in the chair kept in front of the bed.

I quickly straighten my hair and put on the faux fur coat which had a little purplish tinge to it. I notice ethan looking at me through the mirror.