The journey home

"Cap'n Direct the water over here use your shield" said Tony over comms Natasha was helping the public out of the area Clint was checking the perimeter and Thor was checking the skies once the fire was out and the bomb had been disposed Tony said to the rest of the group "I think it's about time we got home Peter is probably wondering what happened to us" he chuckled "yes man of spiders he was going to show me war of stars?" Said Thor " "you mean Star Wars" said Clint "oh God" said Tony they all flew back to the tower Jovial of the nights patrol, happily awaiting their movie marathon, unaware of the danger that would face them when they got back.
...............................meanwhile............................
Peter sat in his chair. scared. while Loki paced around him in a circle, in a silence that,had not been broken making Peter feel worse as his fear, was at a whole new level. Suddenly peters Spidey senses picked up the sounds of The Avengers returning to the tower, Peter tried to hide his worries thinking of the implications but nothing escapes Loki! " I saw you flinch Peter ," Loki snarled "they're coming aren't they?" "N...no..NO..no...w..who?..peter  stuttered laughing nervously Loki punched him in the stomach "DONT LIE TO ME!" Suddenly peters wrist comm glowed blue and went off it seems both had forgotten that although Peters mask was off he was still in his Spider-Man suit
It was Mr. Stark "Peter we're on our way back Friday just informed me you're still in your suit is everything okay?" Loki just smirked pushing his sceptre up against Peters neck and whispered  just so Peters Spidey sense could pick it up "DONT breathe a word" Peter suppressed a gulp before saying, trying not to stutter in the process "uh yes everything is fine I just.. fell asleep on the sofa" Loki silently applauded this lie almost in admiration ,he was God of lies after all , "oh ok see you soon kid" and the comms turned off.
Loki removed the sceptre from Peters neck "good Spidey" he said ruffling peters hair again (gotta love that emotional blackmail) before grabbing the comm off Peters wrist and crushing it beneath his foot.

"Sir" said Friday in Mr Starks iron man suit "I have picked up distress in Peters voice I think he was lying" "me too fri somethings not right"
"avengers"Tony said through comms  "somethings wrong with Peter, approach the tower with caution but don't let him know that whatever is going on in there Peter is taking great leaps to hide it and I don't think it was of his own  free will!!"