The discovery part 2

"TONY what are you doing!" Clint shouted in utter bewilderment, Steve rose from 'peter s' side and protectively stood infront of 'peter' shield at the ready as baffled as Clint was, •here we go again• he thought "Tony..its late...your tired...it's been a long few days...let's all go..h!" Steve tried to reason but Tony cut him off " NO Steve it's what he wants he wants us to go home and not batt an eyelid well I can see through you 'peter' " stark retorted spitting peters name out like it was gum "clear as day" he stated boldly Loki mentally sighed this was THE MOST OPPOSITE of what he wanted "we have a code Tony's gone mad" Clint whispered through the comms he knew many codes being an assassin and all but he was completely certain that there wasn't one for this! "On our way" the remaining avengers radioed all changing course in a matter of minutes, the fight was over any way!
A confusing yet highly dangerous site met their eyes: Tony was aiming to fire at peter which was sure to substantially injure the defenceless teen,Steve was in his line of fire and his way trying desperately to talk tony out of whatever was going on in him,Clint was standing now bow in hand defensively but he couldn't wipe the shock and confusion from his face sone of the remaining avengers hovered above ground while others stood on the roofs closest not wanting to get involved and start more conflict.

Steve has talked about everything and I mean EVERYTHING:pepper,cars,careers,infinity war, nicknames,addictions, family, school, science, Bruce,Thor,Natasha,Clint,Bucky,himself he had left out two subjects (peter and Loki) for obvious reasons but he had no choice seeing Tony like this "what are you doing to peter he's petrified Tony your hurting him! By acting this way your letting Loki win tony! YOUR LETTING LOKI WIN!!" Steve lost it but so had tony " THAT IS LOKI!" stark screamed "THATS NOT PETER!!" Steve went to protest but Tony yelled "LOOK AT HIM!" Steve turned to face peter just to amuse tony but the 'peter' in question didn't look too afraid in fact he looked annoyed instead of scared Clint noticed this too "huh" Steve raised his eyebrows slightly Loki saw that and internally panicked this was NOT going accordingly "oh come on Pete you can't be that cool about this?" Clint asked him trying to ease the tension when peter didn't react Clint threw an arrow behind him waiting for peter to catch it and waited soon this would all be over but it clattered to the floor the avengers,except Tony , gasped collectively it finally started to dawn on them..
something wasn't right!
Clint ,whose back had been to peter, flipped round in shock but what peter did next shocked everyone peter smilef but it wasn't peters smile it was Loki's trademark grin
"Well done stark my hats off to you " 'peter' said menacingly miming sweeping gestures of a hat (🎩) but it wasn't peters voice it was Loki's !!!
Clint and Steve cautiously backed away from him joining Tony as the rest of the avengers followed "I told you" Tony singsonged into Steve's ear "not the time or the place tony" Steve replied 'peter' clicked his fingers breaking the shape-shift returning to Loki in all his glory cape,horns and all retrieving his mini staff from his pocket resizing it to normal
"Ta-da" Loki bowed