The discovery part 1😱

The Loki  illusion has disappeared whilst 'falling' leaving Tony Stark (who had been following) to crash in the alleyway infront of Loki, loki froze stark would soon recover and kill him he only had one chance he swiftly changed into peter "m..mr stark... are you ok?"
Stark had landed on his back his head directly below peters feet he looked up shocked quite taken aback realising who the voice belonged to "p..peter..what are you doing here??" He scowled helping himself up  "I thought I told you to STAY PUT!" Tony shouted the last part he had tried,and failed, to restrain his anger peter had NEVER ( well there was that one time..two times...ok peter never listened but surely providing the circumstances would have listened to him?) alarm bells rung loudly in Tony's head what WAS going on?

In a flash Clint and Steve were by his side kneeling One at each side of "Peter"  in the alley ,thanks to the comms everyone had heard their whole interaction, "Peter you shouldn't be out here!" Clint said sternly putting a hand on peters shoulder only stark noticed how peter slightly flinched I'm sor.." Loki started but Steve cut him off looking straight into peters eyes "Loki is still out here somewhere Pete it's not safe!" "I'm not scared of Loki!" Peter protested this was when Tony snapped Peter had confided in him,less than a week ago, that Loki scared him A lot more than he would like to mention the attack on New York, the damage, the destruction had left an implant in young Peters mind and he had struggled to form the tricksters name so ...
how could Peter pronounce the name and present his courage when he had been taken by his worst nightmare and hurt worse than his thoughts could imagine? Peter was brave no doubt about it but he was not THIS brave and Tony's mind screamed of trickery and deceit "Loki!" He scowled
Tony launched himself violently away from peter a few feet away, (as he's still in his suit) and held up his palm he hated this seeing the look of shock and confusion on peters face almost made him want to stop but there was NO WAY this was peter Parker.