Captured...Again

"Mmph" Peter yelled he couldn't see everything was black and once again he couldn't move he didn't know where he was and he couldn't remember what had happened but it was slowly coming back to him patrol... torture .... avengers ....fight..... LOKI! peter then felt a cold sensation and his gag was removed "WHERE AM I!" peter screamed "any more like that and the gag goes back on !" replied an emotionless voice calmly, Peter realised at this point he must've been wearing a blindfold and he didn't need to see to know whose voice that was......Lokis.
" and to answer your question you don't need to know, I estimate about hmmm, Loki paused to think, two weeks before they even find you" Loki smirked looking at the young heroes worried face " I know you're scared Peter" Loki cooled adopting a sympathetic voice "BUT I WANT TO SEE IT IN YOUR EYES!" Loki screamed before roughly tearing the blindfold off his face leaving a scratch above his eyebrows, by now Peter estimated he had two bruised cheeks and some broken lungs And Loki was probably going to punish him for standing on his foot, Peter was right! He looked down at himself and found he was on a metal chair he had rope tied around his arms and legs pinning him to it, Loki waved his hand and reinforced straps appeared on peters wrists if he couldn't move then he certainly couldn't move now! "My staff peter has many tricks" Loki states as he walked in circles around him "just like me"  he continued his eyes burning with animosity "many of which are extremely painful" he added " so I'm going to ask you a question just one and you're going to answer it" it was stated like an obvious fact alluding to an easy answer, but NOTHING was ever easy or straightforward where Loki was concerned. Peter gulped and cautiously asked "yes?" "Starks computer passwords what are they!" "excuse me?" Peter said earning him a slap on the right cheek this time "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID YOU MEWLING QUIM ANSWER ME!! I know for certain stark trusts you with this kind of stuff.." Loki paused turning back to stroke Peters hair ( which he knew he didn't like) "a huge mistake really, trusts you! A pathetic little kid"
Peter winced believing every belittling word yet Loki continued "stark always has the best tech the best statergy the best plan but thanks to you, Peter this will come to an end!"
Peter squirmed in his seat these bonds would break any minute now surely? He tried to be discreet but Loki noticed  with a firm swat to each cheek he bellowed
"DO NOT DEFY ME NOW INSECT YOU WILL TELL ME THIS 'TREAT' OR I WILL SHOW YOU SOME TRICKS!" Loki threatened, Peter weighed up his options (not that he really had any) if he told Loki mr..Tony..dad..Stark the password (he only used one) his upcoming rescue, would probably end with Tony kicking him out the avengers or worse lead to others being hurt if confidentiality was leaked, if he didn't then whatever was going to happen was going to leave a very painful mark! Once again Peter reminded himself of Tony and said "no?" but it came out more like a question then defiance
there was no time for Peter to think or to act when suddenly a huge bolt of lightning lept from Loki's staff and shot through Peters body making him shudder allover in overwhelming agony "do you like it? Man of spiders it's straight from uncie Thor " Loki cackled through his pain as peter screamed and screamed "siphoned straight from his hammer while he slept one night!!" Loki said joyfully just like a little kid showing off to his peers "u..und...under...ro ...roos ...15" Peter stuttered through the pain Loki smiled "Wow he actually likes you..underoos" he added late with a smirk peter glared him down as he retracted his staff taking away the lightning "good boy", then Loki smirked and stamped on peters foot hard peter bit his lip"just returning the favour" Loki said. "What..s...th..e...end...goal?" Peter spluttered still recovering "why do all this?" Loki turned sharply burning holes in Peters eyes who's anger displayed across his face turned to one of delight a thin smile now showing "I mean to rule this earth as a merciful god saving humanity from..." "from what! what is there to save us from but you" Peter clapped back Loki stared at him and hit him on the right cheek and kneed him in the chest " I do hate being interrupted!, as I was saying" Loki continued "I will save humanity from freedom" "that doesn't make any sense!"
"YES IT DOES !! freedom is life's greatest lie and once you except that in your heart you will know peace" Loki replied calmer now "PEACE! PEACE?" Peter shouted "you broke into our tower held me against my will started a fight and forced others to do your bidding if that's peace your crazy!" This earned him a punch in the ribs,  Peter couldn't hold it back anymore the punches and kicks he doubled over in agony letting out a long scream ,all his pain, much to Loki's joy he was about to put the final nail in the coffin he admired peter and had many plans for him but none would succeed if he were still loyal to the avengers,  Loki began to circle him now "and what do you think is going to happen to you Peter? You can't keep secrets, you break under interrogation, Your not even your own superhero" Loki chuckled placing a finger gently on peters forehead reading his mind " you started off in a onesie? Stark Called it "hey I..." Peter began but he was interrupted by Loki "made that yourself yeah I know you were called to Germany called to help you've never been your own hero, your own person you've only just got your suit back after it was TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU!" loki emphasised circling seeing peters head drop lower and lower his eyes hope slowly diminishing " do you really think they're coming for Peter Parker the scrawny little kid?no! they're coming for big brave Spider-Man, they're not fighting for you it wouldn't matter who was under that mask all they care about is the hero!!it could've been me behind that mask and they'd still come! Then Loki's eyes brightened " because they only care about Spider-Man" •Loki had a plan a way to get back into stark tower and cause some mischief whilst proving to peter he was worthless then peter would join his army willingly• "Loki what are you thinking what are you.. Loki" Peter frowned nervously it wasn't hard to see the cogs in Loki's brain working . The gag was roughly shoved into peters mouth, Loki smiled sweetly at Peter and in an instant Peter was looking at himself!  Loki had turned himself into him! " let's test my theory shall we?" Loki, asked before disappearing in green and black smoke.