Her Butler, Meeting

Ciela Phantomhive was sat on the Phantomhive estate stairs, outside reading one of her ancestors diaries. Her butler had always forbad her from reading them till she became 21 years old, as it was her birthday that was her butlers present to her. She had promised to read them before her birthday party. 

Just as she turned a page, "A strange girl appeared at the manor today claiming to be-" She read out and heard footsteps behind her. Ciela turned her head to see her butler stood there.

"It's time for lunch Milady and it appears that a letter from the queen has arrived for you," He leaned down, holding a silver tray with an envelope on top.

"Thank you," She said and took the envelope, "I'll take my lunch out here, by the fountain. It's such a beautiful day and I wish to be here a little longer," She said and began to open the envelope. She takes out a birthday card and smiles, "How sweet," She says and opens the card.

"To my adorable girl, I wish you a happy birthday and I hope they don't treat you too harshly. Enjoy being 21, I remember when I was that age. Have a fabulous day, you deserve it. Queen Elizabeth," She read out and noticed her butler had not moved. She looked up, "My lunch?"

"It appears that today is the day," He sighs and bows with a hand over his heart, "I hope they aren't too harsh on you."

Ciela rolled her eyes, "You are just like your ancestor Finnian," She sighed and stood up looking out at the scenery, "But unlike him, you're not destroying the garden by accident," She says and looks at a patch and sighed, "Well, you do a little," She turned to him and smiles.

"Your words are too kind," He said with a grin, "Promise me something Milady," She turned her body to him, "Be careful," He said before walking away.

Ciela looked at him then shrugged, she began walking to the fountain reading the book and suddenly a gust of wind took her by surprise. Her eyes closed tightly, then the wind calmed down, she opened her eyes. 

The sky was darker, the garden was almost destroyed and the fountain she was going to wasn't there. She looked down to her hands and the diary was gone. Ciela turned to the manor to shout her butler and came face to face with a maid staring at her shocked. The maid started screaming, as she screamed a dirty blonde hair main in a chefs outfit and a gardener ran up, "Intruder! Intruder! Enemy!" The maid shouted.

Ciela held her hands up, "Not an intruder, I just want to know where I am. I was just at my home and now I am here. Where am I?" She asked calmly, ignoring the stares the chef was giving her. 

She was in shorts and a loose shirt, the chef cleared his throat, "Come with us nice and calm or," He set his rifle aiming at her, "It'll be forced and we'll have to mark you," He warned.

Ciela sighed and began walking towards them, she walked up the stairs, "Seriously, can a Phantomhive not be treated with respect from strangers than having a weapon pointed at them?" She muttered and the three looked at her shocked.

The maid took her by the wrist, "Come with us, the master and Mr Sebastian would like to have a word with you," The chef said and poked her back with the rifle.

Ciela followed the maid, "Hands in view, girl!" The chef ordered and she held her hands up. As they walked through the manor she looked around and frowned.

I am home, but who are these people? It looks so old and disgusting, no electricity, no light and no respect for me.

The maid knocked on the door, "Come in," A deep voice came from inside, "Mr Lau wait a moment," The voice added.

The maid opened the door and walked in, "Young Master," She bowed, "We found a very strange woman in the front garden," She said and the chef pushed Ciela inside.

Ciela nearly tripped over and instantly gained balanced, she stood up and glared at the chef. She looked at the Young Master, his eyes were wide and a slight blush on his cheeks, like with the gardener, chef and maid when they saw her, "Very strange woman indeed," A Chinese said and chuckled, "My dear Earl it seems like you have someone who wants attention from you."

"I just want to know where I am," Ciela said.

"You're in the Phantomhive manor," The young boy, who is the Young Master told her.

"No, I'm not. I know what my home looks like... What year is it?" Ciela asked.

"No, you asked and I answered. Now, I ask and you answer," The Young Master said, "What is your name?"

"Ciela Rachel Phantomhive," She asked, "What century is it?"

"19th century," He asked, "How did you get here?"

"No idea, what is your name?" 

"Ciel Phantomhive seems we're related or we just have a popular name. Where are you from?"

Ciela looked at the servants and Ciel gestured for them to leave and for Mr Lau to wait for him in the library. Everyone left but, Ciela, Ciel and his butler, "Don't mind him, he's not going to freak or think anything."

"I'm from London, from the Phantomhive manor in the 21st century, hence," She gestured to her clothes, "My attire."

"The future?" 

"Yes?"

Ciel looked Sebastian, "Is that a possibility?"

"There haven't been any reports of time travel unless someone has gone to the future," Sebastian said.

"So this is where you came from," Ciela commented looking at Sebastian.

"Pardon?" Ciel questioned and she shook her head, she approached the desk, "So, a future Phantomhive, guess I don't die before an heir then," He sighed.

"So it seems," Sebastian said watching Ciela, "So, Milady, I guess that you have no idea how to get home?"

"Not a clue," Ciela said.

Ciel hummed as he thought, "A future Phantomhive, read families diaries, so will know how to hand situations... She stays, which is your room?"

"Second Master bedroom," Ciela told him.

"Then that is what you will have, Sebastian, make up the room as well as call Nina for clothing for my... granddaughter?" Ciel said and his face turned pale, "We'll go with cousin!"

"I agree, Young Master and of course, but are you sure you want Nina?" Sebastian asked and nodded when Ciel just looked at him. Sebastian walked out of the room leaving the two family members to getting their heads around what they will be telling everyone.