Her Butler, Demons Dance

Ciel had the servants try to take a photo of Sebastian and to see what his most precious being not of this world is. 

Sebastian and the other servants were called again into Ciel's office, "a repeat of last week, but this time with Ciela," Ciel smiled resting his chin on his hand, "I'm curious to see what it will be as she will not tell me."

"With Sebastian on our side, I'm sure we can do that," Bard said and the four servants cheered while Sebastian looked at Ciel.

"I don't care how, just get me that photo, understand?" The five bowed and left.

"Well then Sebastian, where will she be?" Bard asked.

"Anyway and everywhere," Sebastian said, "She normally finds me, but it's been known that she will be in the library," He said and walked to the library opening the door. 

Ciela was stood at the window looking out to the garden, she had a small smile on her face, "Sebastian, what are you doing?" Ciela turned to him and smiled at him.

"Just looking for you My Lady," Sebastian walked to her and stood behind her, "Have you ever been to a demons dance?" He asked in a whisper.

"Aren't they for the mating ceremony?" She whispered and smiled, "I have not no."

"Well, you'll have one," He walked out and looked at Bard, "Call for Lady Elizabeth and tell Ciel it's my idea also tell Lady Elizabeth that it might be improper but I request her presence," Sebastian said before getting ready as best as he could for the dance.

30 minutes last Elizabeth runs into the mansion and goes to Sebastian and Ciel, "You called, Bardroy told me you requested me, Ciel," She said.

"Not me, Sebastian," Ciel said.

"It won't be what you usually do, Lady Elizabeth, but this is for Lady Ciela and it should finally put a smile on our Lady's face," Sebastian said and handed her a list, "Please... As well as Lady Ciela, it'll make, My Young Lord happy as well," He bowed.

Elizabeth looked at the list, "Very dark colours... But alright I'll do it," She smiled and rushed off giggled.

Ciel looked at Sebastian, "Keep up with your plan, I have a feeling yours will work very well indeed," Ciel looked at the door, "Go on." 

"Yes, My Lord," Sebastian left and met the other servants, "Carry on your normal tasks and tonight will be when you take the photo," He said to them and handed a list to Bard, "No flame throwers, just use the oven as you are meant to."

"Alright Sebastian," Bard said and the four walk off.

Sebastian made his way to Ciela's room, he knocked on the door, "Are you in there My Lady?" 

"Yes, come in," She called out and Sebastian walked inside, "What is it you need Sebastian?"

"I thought we could get you ready for the dance," He said and opened her wardrobe, he looked through.

"A Demon Dance, with a human gown?" She questioned and walked to him.

"Yes it isn't the best of attire but as we are on Earth with humans it's most suitable so nothing is thought upon," He told her, "But, it is sacred dance," He thoughts for a moment, "Well, the main dance you'll dress proper and afterwards then the mated ones leave be in your form," He smirked.

"I don't think, you and I will get to that end as it isn't real. Aren't we just doing the dance?" She questioned.

"Yes, My Lady."

Later that night, Ciel held Ciela's hand, "What exactly is a Demon's Dance?" He asked as they walked.

"It's like a human wedding reception, but it's the whole mating bond ceremony for demons," She told him, "According to Sebastian, he wants to show me what happens at the dance, but nothing else."