Her Butler, 21st Century

Sebastian escorted Ciela to the library where Ciel was waiting for her, "I've left you alone for 2 days because of your travelling, but I believe it is time we talk," Ciel said, "What happened when you left?"

Ciela nodded and sat down beside him, "Alright," she said and began to explain what happened.

Flashback

Ciela was sat on her bed looking out the window watching the birds fly, Finny in the garden with Pluto. She smiled at what she saw and noticed that there was someone behind her, "Hello Undertaker," She said and turned to him.

"Do you want to go home?" He asked with a grin and she nodded, "Very well, payment will be after you are home."

"Alright thank you, I'll go say goodbye to Ciel and Sebastian,"  She said and began to walk to the door.

"I'm afraid, you won't have time. You see I have already written in your book that you will be returning in," He looked up to the clock, "a minute," He looked back at her and smiled, "I hope you feel like yourself again when you have returned," He said.

"What... Undertaker, you can't just-" She started to yell before the room instantly changed and the Undertaker wasn't in front of her anymore, "Send me home..." She finished and sighed, "Lance."

The bedroom door opened and Lance walked in, She looked over, "Sebastian..." My eyes widened, "I apologise, Lance, I mean."

"Both are my names Mistress," He chuckled, "Now then, what are you doing home? You shouldn't be here," He said and bowed, "But whatever the case, I shall make you some tea while you change your clothing," He said before leaving shutting the door behind him.

She stepped forward and stopped looking at the door, 'He might be who I'm close to, but he isn't who I have fallen for,' She thought to herself. 

Ciela walked to her wardrobe, opened the doors and pulled out a black, off the shoulder playsuit. She bent over and pulled on knee high heeled boots, she brushed her hair removing the unnatural curls. 

She left her room and walked through her manor looking around, "It's so different, I love how I've changed it, but I do miss Ciel's design," She said to herself with a small smile.

"Mistress?" She turned around to see Lance/Sebastian behind her with black hair, "Is this better?"

"You didn't have to change your hair, I would have continued to call you Lance, but with black hair, I will end up calling you Sebastian," She giggled and walked to him looking up at him. 

Sebastian looked at her, "So, what soul tea do you fancy? New moon? Nobel? Homeless? Desperate?" 

"I'll go for Nobel," She said and walked back him, "So, what do you wish me to call you?"

"Your choice mistress," He said and rubbed his mate bond seal on his neck, "Who is she? Or he."

"She," He chuckled and looked at her, "I can't tell you that, it's too close to home."

"If I ordered you?" 

"Still won't, as it was an order to never tell," Sebastian placed a hand on her cheek, "You'll find out on your own one day." Sebastian took hold of her chin, tilting her head up, "Goodness, Misstress. It isn't like you are all to be pouting, you used to get all jealous and complain I wasn't yours. Look at you now, pouting like your teddy bear has been taken away from you."

Ciela looked away and leaned back, "Don't touch me, that seal is sacred and you shouldn't touch anyone the way you touch me if they aren't your mate," She turned around and began walking, "I'll take my tea in my study."

"Very well," He bowed and walked away.

Ciela walked into her study and sat at her desk logging onto her computer, "If I go back, I'll play it out and see who his mate is... Am I jealous?" She questioned herself looking at her computer screen.

~x~x~x~x~x~x~

Six months have passed by slowly and worked for countless hours in her study, making sure the toys, sweets, fashion and Queen's orders were fulfilled. She sighed leaning into her chair and looked out the window.

She looked down at Ciel's diary in her hands, she turned to the date and began reading again, "She was there again and she had somehow changed," She read out loud before looking up to see she was sat one a box in a street.

"Sebastian get rid of that God damn reaper for good!" She heard Ciel shout and couldn't help but smile.

"Yes, My Lord," Sebastian said and Ciela made her way to them.

End of Flashback

"So that's what happened," Ciela told them.

Sebastian blinked, "My Lord, it seems that any date that is the exact same someone can travel back in time from your diary," He said, "Though if anyone else has read, then why haven't they returned?"

"In the diaries, Ciel writes about me so it must be like a trigger," Ciela told them, "Anything else Ciel?"

"No nothing else, you have answered everything, thank you."