Her Butler, Over 100 Years Later

Over 100 years have passed since Ciela and Sebastian got married and had their bonding ceremony. When the year 1997, Ciela returned to hell with Ciel as she knows today she will be born and she wasn't allowed to be around when that happened. 

The current Ciela who returned from the past, looked down at Ciel's diary in her hands, she turned to the date and began reading again, "She was there again and she had somehow changed," She read out loud before she disappeared for the last time.

Sebastian walked into her room and looked around, "Guess she's gone," He closed his eyes "Come back, my darling," He thought and a portal opened, Ciel walked in, older than when Sebastian last saw him. 

"What's with the shoe?" Sebastian asked with an amused smirk

"Don't ask, Sebastian," He growled and looked back at the portal as Ciela walked through.

She looked at Sebastian, "Now then," She walked to him, her fists clenched and she punched him in the stomach, "That's for treating me like I am invisible and for sleeping with me when you ignored my feelings for you!"

Ciel sighed and stood beside the portal waiting, Sebastian's eyes widen, "I deserved that," He groaned then looked at her, "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too," Ciela smiled and looked at the portal, "Come on," She said and Sebastian looked over confused

A girl with black hair and red eyes walked through, "I'm here mother," She said and looked at Sebastian, "Who's this?" She asked and hid behind Ciel nervously.

"This is your father Sapphire," She said and looked at Sebastian, "Meet your daughter."

"My daughter? But you weren't pregnant when you left though were you?" Sebastian asked looking between the two.

"I was yes," Ciela looked at her daughter.

Sapphire walked over and looked at him, "Hello," She smiled up at him and cat eyes popped out on her head.

"A cat demon as well?" Sebastian questioned and touched an ear, "So soft like your mothers." 

"Yes, I am, with crow wings," Sapphire told him.

Ciel placed his hand on Sapphire's shoulder, "Come on, let's get your room sorted while we leave your parents alone," He said and the two walked off.

Ciela looked at him and smirked, she took hold of his hand and pushed him down on the bed. She looked at him as she locked the door as the portal closed, "21 years a very long time since we last had time together," She said and straddled on his lap looking down at him.

She leaned down and kissed him gently, "Have you truly missed me, even though you have been with me for 21 years?" She asked him.

"I've missed you Ciela, even with your younger self around me every day, but she isn't you just yet," He said and sat up wrapping his around her waist and kissed her forehead. 

"That makes me happy," She said and smiled before leaning down kissing him deeply.

He pulled her body close and flipped them over, he wiggled between her legs. He looked down at her and smiled then kissed their bond seal gently, she gasped a little turning her head to a side giving him more access as he removed their clothes.

He kissed down her body closing his eyes as he moves down, he parts her legs slowly and his hot breath brushed against her womanhood. He pressed his tongue against her clit and pushed against it and began lapping his tongue against her clit repeatedly and quickly. She whimpered and withered underneath him, "Sebastian!" 

He chuckled against her sensitive skin before wrapping her legs around his waist, "Dammit, I love you," He whispered as he lined his cock up with her entrance and pushed into her.

She moaned as she went to put her hands on his back but he grabbed her hands placing her hands above her head as he was fully inside of her. He didn't give her any time to adjust after so long, he began to rock his hips inside of her quickly, pushing himself in deep. 

Ciela moaned tilting her head back and dug her heels into the bottom of Sebastians back as she felt him thick length stretch her wall. She squirmed at his movement, her mouth hung open which was unattractive but it just made Sebastian smirk, "Don't hold back darling, let me hear that amazing voice of yours," He said as his movements quicken.

"Oh fuck!" She clenched her fist closing her eyes as he moans became louder and he slammed into her making her bedrock and bang against the way, "I love you so much!"

"I love you too darling," He groaned and released her wrists then held her hips digging his nails into her skin, "Eyes on me, do not close your eyes!"

Ciela opened her eyes and her cheeks flustered when she saw the look on his face, eyes full of lust and love, "I-I promise," She forced herself to keep her eyes open looking at him.

His thrusts suddenly increased, he leaned down and rests his forehead against hers their eyes turned fuschia. They looked at each other in the eyes, Ciela crawled at his back, marking him in every direction, he grunts at the slight pain but it only makes him want to move faster. 

"H-Harder!" She called out tilting her head back as her back arched up. He thrust harder into her and clenched his jaw as he watched her squirm underneath her. She felt a knot form in her stomach, "I-I'm cumming!" 

"I can feel it," He said as she reached her high, he groaned and kissed her neck, "I'm close!"

"Inside Sebastian! I want it inside!" She called out in a slight beg.

"Gladly," He said as his thrusts got sloppy and he slammed inside, stopping his movements before he released inside of her.

He hovered over her as they both caught their breaths and soon pulled out of her. He laid beside her, "Welcome... Home," He said as he breathed heavily.

"Thank you," Ciela curled into him and smiled putting her hand on his chest. She looked up at him.

"Future Phantomhive is back in the present," Sebastian chuckled and kissed they kissed softly and passionately. 

The End