Her Butler, Comforter

The next few days have been making Ciela anxious with having nothing to do, there isn't any case and Ciel keeps asking her questions about her life, but she keeps walking away from him. 

Ciela is sat in the library reading a book, she curled up on a single-seater and Sebastian walked inside. He saw her, "Sorry, Lady Ciela, I can clean this room later," He suggested, knowing she's had a habit of running off from the two of them lately.

Ciela looked at him, "It's fine, you can clean in here," She smiled, "You don't ask me questions about me that I'm not comfortable with answering just yet," She turned back to her book and carried on reading the book.

Sebastian bowed and began cleaning the room quickly. Ciela sniffled and took a heavy shaky breath, Sebastian walked over and tilted to the side a little looking at her, "What's wrong My Lady?" He asked.

Ciela looked at him and looked away quickly, "I don't know," She said closing her eyes so she doesn't have to look at him.

"May I?" Sebastian questioned, gesturing to the book. Ciela nodded and the book was taken and placed on the coffee table. 

Sebastian knelt down opposite her taking hold of her hands, "Talk to me, demon to demon."

"Can it be in our heads?" She asked and looked to the door, "I don't want people to hear."

"Sure," He nodded, "Walk around with me while I work then," He stood up and pulled her up.

"Ordering me now?" She asked jokingly.

"Of course I am, a fellow demon is crying which is rare," He said and the two left the room. 

"Okay so, I don't want to tell anyone anything till I do something and they question it," She said to him telepathically, "And I feel like Ciel is trying his hardest for me to tell him things that could possibly change my life and the worst thing that could happen is that I could never be born," She watched him clean.

"I understand that, well I don't know how you are feeling about the situation, but I have the feeling that you are worried about your home and if you give off the wrong information or too much, everything you hold dear to you, will end up changing," Sebastian replied as he dusted furniture.

"Yes and I understand Ciel needs answers and I get that he is curious, but I have already given him an answer to what he requires and he still isn't giving up. He still wants to know why I am alive and why it had taken him so long to get his revenge. There are two reasons why I cannot tell. One, I don't want anything in my time to change and two, I have no idea in the slightest as my parents are dead as well and I have only recently been allowed to have his diaries because of this issue happening to me right now," She sighed and leaned against a wall, "I don't know what to do Sebastian."

"Want to know something?" He asked walking to her and she nodded, "You interfered in an event and you saw how Tristan came to your family, so many in some events it's okay to say and okay to join in," She nodded again, "Also, tell the Young Master how you are feeling. Whether you both know each other or not is another matter, but you are family and families, no matter the race look out for their own and listen," He says, "Well, I think so anyway."

"I think so too," She giggled and smiled up at him.

"Come on, I'll finish up and then you'll have tea with the Young Master and tell him everything you just told me and I will be with you," He said placing a hand on her cheek, "Does that sound alright with you?"

"Yes," She looked down at her feet.

"Can I ask something?" She looked up at him and she nodded, "What is your animal form?"

"Cheetah," She noticed his cheeks fluster, "You like cats?" She giggled leaned forward pulling him down a little. She purrs into his ear, "Come on, finish off so I can have some tea," She said with a smile pushing him forward to do some work.

Sebastian nodded and began cleaning the rest of the mansion as Ciela followed him around. She looked at the portraits down different corridors, "How did you become a demon again?" He asked.

"I was born a demon, my parents weren't though. My butler said they had a visitor from someone, my mother wasn't pregnant but a few months later I was born," She explained, "How long is a demon pregnancy?"

"A half breed four months as the body has one type of magic to gain but a full demon is rare and that can be near... over a year," He told her, "The demon female body is dead so with their pregnancy their body becomes alive, so say they have 6 months of organs waking up from a very long sleep and having to protect someone. The organs are weak and vulnerable so the length is difficult. If it's a human woman then it's a quick pregnancy. It's complicated when you're not a woman to explain..." He gave a small smile.

"It's fine, I understood it and it makes sense," She told him looking at him with a small smile.

Sebastian looked at her and leaned down a little, "So, is there another reason why do you ask?" He smirked at her, looking into her eyes.

"No, just my butler's words and he isn't the best to get information out of," Ciela told him and leaned back, "Too close, Sebastian."

"Forgive me, My Lady," He stood up straight and looked to his right, "Everything alright there Tanaka?" 

"Ho. Ho. Ho," He said and pointed down the corridor after a screech and a crash came from. 

"What is it now?" Sebastian said and walked towards the ruckus. He heard footsteps behind him and he glanced behind him to see Ciela beside him, "When you said about staying near me for a while, you weren't kidding were you, My Lady?" 

"Is that your way of telling me that you do not want me around?" 

"I didn't say that now did I?" 

"Sebastian! Ciela!" Finny called out running to them, "Another letter from the Queen!" He handed it to Ciela.

"Finny, you are to address the Young Lady, in a proper manner," Sebastian says taking the letter from Ciela.

"It's fine Sebastian, I alright gave them permission," Ciela told him, "Let's go give my cousin the letter and I'm sure the other can deal with their mess."

Sebastian sighed and nodded, "You are correct My Lady, let us be off then," He said and Ciela walks to Ciel's study with Sebastian behind her.