Her Butler, Forever

A month has gone by and Ciela and Sebastian have almost been inseparable. Well, that was till today, as it is their wedding day and their mate bonding ceremony afterwards. 

As Sebastian was getting ready at the mansion with Ciel, "So Sebastian, for the next two weeks you are off your butler duties, though if I call you I expect you to be here within an instant," He stood up and took a red rose from a vase looking at the petals. 

Sebastian knelt down placing a hand over his chest, "Thank you, Young Master and I'll be with you the moment you call out my name," He looked up at Ciel.

"It's not for you, but Ciela," Ciel said and attached the rose to Sebastian's jacket.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth, Mey-Rin and Paula were all getting Ciela ready for her wedding day and into her white princess gown. Elizabeth kept squealing at Ciela's appearance, Elizabeth constantly called her cute and that she was lucky to be marrying someone who suited her so well.

Bard knocked on the door, "May I come in My Lady?" He called out and Paula opened the door, "This arrived," He handed a letter to Paula and left going back to his duties.

Paula handed the letter to Ciela who opened it and read with a smile, "Cheesy," She said and Elizabeth looked over confused, "Sebastian just writing me a letter, saying he hasn't been this happy ever before and he can't wait to be with me." 

"I never thought Sebastian would be that cute," Paula commented and smiled then jiggled the bells happily.

Ciel walked in, "Bard said you were suitable," He said and looked at Ciela. He walked to her and brought a rectangular box out of his pocket, "May I have your wrist?" He asked and she held out her right arm. He opened the box, "Something new, something blue and something borrowed," He said and placed a bracelet on her wrist, a bracelet with a mixture of Sebastian's and her contract seal on. He put his ring on her finger, "Something borrowed and," He went behind her and put on a necklace with the same blue diamond on their rings, "something blue," He said and smiled, "Sebastian, me and the Undertaker," He said addressing who gave her what gift.

"Thank you," Ciela smiled as Paula began styling her hair.

"There we are My Lady," Paula said and smiled looking at the time, "It's time, let's go down, My Lady, Mey-Rin," She said and the three girls left Ciel and Ciela alone.

Ciela looked at herself in the mirror and turned to Ciel, "Ciel... Thank you for accepting me quickly," She said.

"I have a question, something I haven't seen in a long time," Ciel asked putting on his hat, "Your angel wing."

"Oh yes, well I still have it but I never see it because I haven't tried to saved someone without nearly dying," She turned to him, "My angel powers come from sacrificing myself, fighting in a chapel and my demonic power from anything I wish," She told him.

"I understand," He smiled and pulled the lacy veil over her face then a silver tiara, "There we are, you are a picture," He said and held out his hand, "Shall we go?"

"Yes, we shall," Ciela said and placed her hand in his, picking her bouquet of red, white and black roses, then the two of them made their way to the garden where the wedding ceremony was being held.

As they left the mansion everyone stood up looking at them both, "Ready?" Ciel asked as the music began to play and Sebastian turned to them both.

"Yes, I'm ready," Ciela nodded and the two of them walked down the aisle. Everyone looked at them and smiled as they watched them, Sebastian looked at Ciela and smiled at Ciela who looked down feeling embarrassed. 

As the two approached Sebastian, Ciel released her hand taking her bouquet of flowers before going beside Elizabeth. 

The Undertaker was holding the place for a priest, "Who gives this woman to this man?" He asked and Ciel said he does.

The ceremony started to when Ceila and Sebastian started their vows, "Ciela, from the moment you were forced into my master's office, you caught me by surprise as well as my eye. I thought you were someone interesting and I was right. For someone who was in the dark all of his life to have found another person of the dark brought in the light was surprising and beautiful. I haven't gone a day without you, whether you were there physically or on my mind, you are always with me and I hope that after today, you will be with me forever as well."

Ciela blushed and smiled, "Sebastian, from when I was lost and unsure you were there with your supportive shoulder to cry on and you listened to my worries. No matter how many times I repeated myself you didn't care you were there listening to me and just letting me get it all out and it made me feel like someone actually cared enough about me to listen to me for hours and days. You brought me out of my worries to be able to live my new life with you and Ciel, without always looking back. You brought me back for the dark to the light where I got to be with you for days on end and always had a smile. I love you and I can't wait to spend now and forever with you," She said.

The Undertaker smiled, "Sebastian Michaelis, do you take Ciela Rachel Phantomhive to be your lawfully wedded wife, for now, and forever?" He asked, Sebastian, nodded and said he does, "Ciela Rachel Phantomhive, do you take Sebastian Michaelis to be your lawfully wedded husband, for now, and forever?" He asked her and she nodded saying she does, "I am happy to announce that you both are husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

Sebastian lifted up the veil laying it over her head, he pulled her close to him and leaned down kisses her deeply wrapping his ars around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepens their kiss, "Easy now Kitten, no need to be so hasty," He whispered and smiled.

Everyone cheered as Sebastian and Ciela walked off to the furthest greenhouse as Ciel tells everyone else to go inside. As they walk into the greenhouse the two of them turn into their demon forms as they walk hand in hand to the middle of the greenhouse where a circle of roses and an ancient book on a stand. The two of them stood facing each other and the book turned pages on its own. 

Ciela and Sebastian wrote down their names on a page, cut their wrists and let their blood drip onto the pages. "Standing here side by side, we say that the one who is near us is our ultimate forever. We will stand in the fires of hell together and walk through the screams of despair together while we make each other stronger. I stand by you today, as a demon who now knows what it is like to have another in their life forever where they can finally say and become the strongest they have been. I call upon the beings of hell to hear us now and hear our bond, we hold each other close for power, we stand beside each other forever until the very end." They said in Latin. 

They watch their blood droplets begin to form the words they have just said and they press their wrists on the other neck, "I make this mate bond contract with you for us to be together forever," they said and a mixture of their seals appear on their necks with the mate bonding circle around the seal. 

"I guess it was me all along," She smiled and leaned up to him then kissed him softly wrapping her around him as he wrapped his around her waist as darkness surrounded them.

"I love you..." The two of them said at the same time.