Her Butler, Getting The Truth

Ciel, Ciela, Sebastian and Tristan, the werewolf, sat in the carriage in silence. Sebastian and Ciela sat next to each other, which annoyed Ciel, "Swap with me Sebastian," He randomly said. 

Sebastian looked confused and awkwardly, the two of them switched places. Ciela looked at Ciel and looked back out the window, "I didn't mean to be angry with you," Ciel said, "I hate secrets, especially when I am being lead to believe that my revenge might be in 20 years time," He sighed.

"I don't know anything about your revenge, or when he happened. All I know is that you had a child and it leads down to me. So I don't know, and I don't know what I can tell you, without changing my life. Which I don't want to. I could go back to my home and be like, 'Where is Lance?' and a servant tells me there never was a Lance. I might be too cautious, I might be able to tell you everything, but I might not be able to. So you might just have to cope with the facts that you know and there isn't anything else that I can do or say to change anything else," She told him.

The journey didn't take as long as they all thought as they were going to a shop in town. Tristan got out of the carriage, then Sebastian, the Ciel and both Ciel and Sebastian helped Ciela out of the carriage. Tristan stayed close behind Ciela watching her, protectively for some reason, "I don't like dogs," Sebastian commented.

"They might not like you, so even," Ciela said and looked up at a grey sign saying 'Undertaker', "Undertaker? An undertaker is your go-to guy for information?" She asked and laughed, "Again, not much has changed."

Ciel walked inside, "Undertaker, we need to talk with you," Ciel said and the others follow him. 

Creepy laughter came from a coffin, the lid slid open and a man with long grey hair, covering his eyes, dressed in black and long back nails, "Young Earl, have you come to get measured for a custom made coffin?" He chuckled and laid eyes on Ciela and Tristan, "Who are your friends?"

"This is Ciela, from the future and this is Tristan, a werewolf," Ciel told him.

"The future?" The Undertaker walked to her and walked around her, "Hmm, prove it," He said with a smirk.

"The Queen dies then roughly 3 years later another Queen rules," She said, it was obvious.

The Undertaker smirked, "I can smell it on you, you have the different scent, cleaner and your speech shows the development of ours," He said, "For information, I require payment."

"Tristan, Ciela and Sebastian, step outside and do not peak," Ciel said and the three stepped outside.

Ciela and Sebastian stood beside each other, "Payment?" She questioned.

"Laughter," Sebastian said then was shoved away and Tristan took the place between the two of them, "Okay then... Tristan do you love Ciela?"

"I'm protecting her from you, you'll only hurt her. I can sense it," Tristan says glaring at him, "I will not have the woman who saved my life harmed, by a Crow."

"You're a Crow?" Ciela questioned and he nodded, "Another thing the same, Satan Hell, I can't wait to question him," She whispered.

Suddenly laughter erupted from the shop and it shook. The door opened, everyone walked inside and looked at the Undertaker laughing and Ciel panting, "So good Young Earl," The Undertaker said and turned to Ciel and Ciela, "What do you both want to know?"

"When someone is from the future, what can and can't they say?" Ciela asked.

"They can say anything that they are comfortable with. It's not about what they talk about, it's about what they do. For example, do you know when Ciel dies?" The Undertaker asked and she nodded, "How he dies?" She nodded, "Events like that, you cannot alter without anything changing in your time also, events that are set in time, Ciel's death, are things you cannot tell. So you can talk about anything, but things that have been set in the time since the person was born. Say you saved Ciel from his death, someone dear to you in your time could have disappeared or their attitude towards you will have changed and your home will no longer be what you know," The Undertaker explained.

"Makes sense," Ciela asked and Sebastian looked at her, "You will never know," She said before he even spoke. 

"Anything else?" The Undertaker asked.

"No that is everything, thank you, Undertaker," Ciel said and they all left.

"I look forward to working with you in the future Ciela Phantomhive," He chuckled, "We'll have the most amazing fun!"

Ciela chuckled and looked at him, "Till you annoy me and regret it," She winked at him causing him to pause.

She walk walked to the carriage, Sebastian helped her in and she sat beside Tristan. She looked at him, "Tristan, what is your last name?" She asked with a smile.

"Tristan Millwood," He answered her, "Tristan Stephenson Millwood," He told her with a smile.

"Millwood huh?" She smiled.

"Another person from your time?" Ciel asked.

"Why do you think I didn't let him die?" Ciela smiled and looked at Tristan, "But what he is, I will not say, but I can say that I cannot live without him," She told them and hugged his arm catching Tristan off guard, but he loosened up and smiled at her.

"So, what are you?" Ciel asked the question he been trying to get her to answer for hours.

"In my time, I am one of the strongest demons alive. Even though I am 21 and born as a Phantomhive in the 21st century, I'm still very strong. My wings show the strength of power I am using and such my wings length and height will never be the came. My race is very small in numbers, but because of my abilities I make our small number feel like thousands when battling," She told him.

"Interesting, anything else?" Sebastian asked.

"You'll have to wait. I want to tell you stuff when I have to reveal it and not just blurt out everything and you possibly never see it alright?" She said.

The carriage pulled up at the mansion, "I can deal with that Ciela, but my death... is it... Caused by Sebastian."

"Nope," She got out of the carriage, "And I am not telling you anything else on the matter!" She yelled back to them as she walked to the mansion.