Her Butler, Left and Returned

Ciela had been avoiding all the members of the Phantomhive household for two weeks and it was getting on Ciel's nerves. He stormed into her room, "Ciela!" He looked around and saw a book on her bed. He rushed to the book and looked at it, "It's her cinematic record book..." He read the latest entry, "S...She's gone."

"Oh yes, she's gone," Grell said from a chair, "I am here to retrieve that book," He held his hand out, "Phantomhive."

"My Lord, I cannot find her anywhere," Sebastian said walking into the room, "Grell."

Grell took the book, "I'm afraid today I can't play with you Bassy today, I have to sort out her mess," He left the room out the window.

"She's gone, she went to her time. Her home, she'll be safe," Ciel said looking out the window.

x~x~x~x~x~x~x

Six months have passed by and Ciel had gone back to his usual life with Sebastian, Finny, Bard, Mey-Rin and Tanaka. Ciel stood against a wall panting, "S-Sebastian!" He called out looking at Sebastian and Grell landed on the ground bloodied and panting.

"My, oh my. It appears somethings never change," A voice came out further in front of them. The sound of heels on the cobbled ground echoed, "Why don't you two just get along?" The voice became more feminine, the figure dressed in shorts and a tight vest top, "But that isn't my question," She came into view.

"Ciela..." Ciel blinked looking shocked.

"Why is Ciel looking like a weak little boy?" She walked up to him stepping over Grell on the ground and ignoring Sebastian. 

"Weak little boy?!" Ciel glared at her, "You left without saying goodbye!"

"I was having a hard time and I needed someone super, super, close to me and that person, maybe here but he isn't at the same time!" Ciela sighed, "I didn't have time to say goodbye," She smiled at him slightly, "I think this time I'm stuck for good, Lance has said his goodbye and disappear downwards where I disappeared to here. He said, that now the worst is over, I can cope without Lance."

"Very well then, I guess we are fine," Ciel said looking at her, "I must say you look stronger, and no longer broken."

"Thank you," She smiled, "Now then," She turned to Grell, "Is he not loving you?" 

"No, he is not! I love him very much, but he does not give it back! Make him!" Grell pouted pointing at Sebastian, "I want his luscious love, his lips on my body, his hands on me," He squeals gone into his own little world.

"How disgusting," Sebastian commented looking at him then back at Ceila, "Next time tell us when you have decided to leave the mansion," He bowed.

"Yeah, yeah, you both can scold me when we are... home..." She smiled looking down at Sebastian. 

"Home? Yes, that does sound very nice," Ciel said and walked to her, "Sebastian ready the carriage," He said looking at Sebastian.

"Of course, My Lord," He said and walked away getting the carriage. Grell complained till he was dragged away by Will like usual. 

Ciel and Ciela waited for Sebastian, "I believe a conversation tomorrow is in order," Ciel said looking at Sebastian bringing the carriage up. 

"What happened to the Angel?" Ciela asked.

"Gone, no need to worry about them anymore," Ciel told her as Sebastian stopped the carriage in front of them.

Sebastian stepped down and opened the door, Ciel got in and Sebastian helped Ciela in, "We'll talk later," Ciela said to Sebastian and sat opposite Ciel.

Sebastian got back in the driver's seat and drove the carriage back to the mansion. Ciela looked out the window and smiled, "I have missed being here and you," She told Ciel.

"And Sebastian?" 

"Well no... Lance, my butler is Sebastian in the future," Ciela explained, "But I don't like Lance's attitude, I prefer Sebastians."

"But they are the same demon," Ciel said deadpanned looking at her.

"Think of it like, you dislike a child attitude but when they are an adult you prefer them to how they used to be. That is how I feel with Lance and Sebastian, but the other way round."

"I understand..." Ciel told her not seeming so sure of his own words. 

"Don't worry about it," She waved it off as they approached the mansion, "What did you tell the others."

"That my other aunt and uncle needed you at him, I had Sebastian forge a letter from you to me, on telling me why you had to leave suddenly," Ciel told her and she nodded.

Sebastian stopped the carriage, he got down and opened the door, "We're back," He said and Ciel got out and he helped Ciela out. He leaned down, "After I have helped the Young Master to retire, I'll visit you tonight," He whispered in her ear before they followed after Ciel. 

"Your room is still as you left it Ciela," Ciel told her and she nodded with a smile, "Come on Sebastian it is time for me to retire for the night," He said as they walked into the mansion and they went in separate directions.