Her Butler, Surprise

As Ceila had said, she'd only leave her room the next day. She rang the bell to call for the maid, within minutes the Mey-Rin walked into the room nervously, "y-yes My Lady?" She said nervously.

"I'm not very good with doing a corest, would you mind helping me?" Ciela asked holding her corest to her chest, showing Mey-Rin the untied back.

"Of course My Lady," She said and started to get to work with helping Ciela to be dressed.

Ciela knew how to put her clothes on, but the layers they gave her was a little hard for her to keep up with. Though, she knew that it wouldn't be long till she'd be able to put a dress on again.

Mey-Rin combed her hair, "How would you like it done?" She asked.

"Do you know how to do a French-braid to go off the side, over my shoulder?" Ciela asked curious.

"I'm not sure, I can do a braid to go the way you would like... Have you been to France?" The maid asked.

"A classic braid would be fine and yes I have," Ciela closed her eyes instantly when Mey-Rin played with her hair. She sighed and smiled, "It was so beautiful, the art and sights are just breath taking," Ciela said and started to tell Mey-Rin about her time in Paris without giving off any 21st century stuff away.

Mey-Rin and Ciela walked to the dining room, Mey-Rin opened the door and Ciela walked through. She looked up and saw Bard with a bring pink hat on with flowers and Finny with bunny ears and a small top hat. Tanaka, looking like usual but wearing a black tophat and pink bow.

Ciela looked at Mey-Rin, "Is this normal?" She whispered confused and Mey-Rin nodded.

"It's embarrassing is what it is, Milady," Sebastian said and a small girl with blonde hair put a hat on Sebastian with our a second thought, "Thank you Lady Elizabeth."

Ciela covered her mouth and concealed her laughed as much as possible

Ciela covered her mouth and concealed her laughed as much as possible. She hid behind Mey-Rin giggling quietly to herself and noticed Ciel looking amused, "Lizzie, you haven't been here very long and you're already turning my mansion into your personal playground," He said as he walked into the room.

Ciel looked at Ciela, "Did you sleep well Ciela?" He asked as he pulled out a handkerchief and leaned up as he dabbed the cloth under her eyes, "You teared up through your laughter," He told her.

Elizabeth looked over and practically jumped on Ciel, "Ciel!" She called out as he clung onto him, "You called me over to play! How lovely!"

"I didn't call you over to play, I have a task and only you can do it," He choked out pushing her off him gently, "Lizzie, I'd like you to meet my cousin. This is Ciela Rachel Phantomhive, Ciela this is Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford," Ciel introduced them both.

Elizabeth looked over and was taken back but smiled, "That means we're related to! I'm also Ciel's fiancé, it's lovely to meet you. It's amazing how you both have similar names," She giggled and looked at Ciel, "What's the task?" Her smile widened.

Ciel gestured for her walk, "Let's go for a walk as we talk and Bard make sure the list is done by 7," He ordered before he and Elizabeth walked off.

Ciela looked at Sebastian before she began laughing. She watched as he struggled a little, "She loves adding colour to the dark butler's appearance," Bard said.

Ciela walked over, "Here," She began undoing the triple tied knot, "Yeah, she definitely wanted it staying put," She gently removed, "You looked like a cat got stuck in something awful."

Sebastian bowed, "Thank you My Lady, though I apologise for my actions last night and having you feel like you needed to aid me with something so simple," He said.

Ciela leaned it, "For one hell of a butler, you seemed to have struggled quite a bit," She walked out of the room putting the hat in Mey-Rins hands.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Later that day, from outside Ciela's room stood Mey-Rin looking terrified, "Ah! Too... Too much. I cannot take it!" Yelps and heavy breathing came from inside her room.

Ciel walked up, "Mey-Rin?" He turned to the door and heard a yelp. He knocked on the door, "Ciela?"

"Too tight! Paula it's too tight. I can't breathe!" Ciela yelled as Elizabeth kept telling Paula to pull tighter.

"You need to show more figure Ciela! It's not sure without curves!" Elizabeth argued then gasped as Ciela faced turned pale, "Paula too tight!"

Ciel sighed and Mey-Rin relaxed, "come downstairs when you've finished," He said and looked at Mey-Rin, "Help in the kitchen."

"Yes, Young Master," Mey-Rin bowed and headed towards the kitchen as Ciel went to find Sebastian.

Paula loosen it a lot and Ciela breathed heavily, "Sweet Heavens," Ciela said breathlessly, "That was too much," She said and Paula tied the corest.

Paula helped Ciela into a strapless, dark purple ball gown.

Paula placed a black fur shawl over Ciela's shoulders and Elizabeth stood on a stood pinning to together with a ruby clip

Paula placed a black fur shawl over Ciela's shoulders and Elizabeth stood on a stood pinning to together with a ruby clip. Elizabeth's eyes are drawn to Ciela's right hand and lifts it up, "The head of the Phantomhive family, the Earl wears this... Why do you have it?"

"It's a fake," Ciela told her with a smile and Ciel walked in, "Aren't you going to knock dear cousin," She said with a smile.

Ciel rolled his eyes, "I'm sorry cousin, but it appears that you are no longer groaning in pain," His eyes are drawn Ceila's hand in Elizabeth's, "Do you like the present Lizzie? She loves the jewel so I got a fake replica made as a birthday present," Ciel lied and it seemed Lizzie took it as an answer.

Paula helped Elizabeth off the stool and the two left.

Ciela looked at Ciel, "Thanks, I forgot I still have it on," She began to remove it.

Ciel walked up and placed his hand on hers stopping her, "An Earl wears the ring and they are never to have it removed till their death and it's passed on," He looked at her, " It is as real as us, but to anyone other that us and Sebastian it's a birthday present, a fake replica. Okay?"

"Thank you," She smiled, "So... Why am I all dressed up?"

Ciel took her hand, "Come with me and find out," He said and the two began walking, "For being 21, you sure do seem the nervous type."

"Ever time travelled?" Is all Ciela asked.

Ciel chuckled, "Point taken," He lead up to a ball room and opened the door.

Elizabeth turned around and clasped her hands together, "The birthday girl has arrived! Sebastian play!" She ordered as Ciel and Ciela walked into the room and Sebastian began playing the violin.