Her Butler, Houndsworth (Part Two)

Ciela had walked off into the wood area that night and followed a light trial. Sebastian looked for her that night, but she couldn't be found.

The next day as a dog was being punished, Finny went to stop them only for the servants and Ciel to be chained up with a dead dog. When Lord Henry ordered dogs to attack Ciel, Sebastian stepped in and began to explain what happened to the villagers.

Ciel looked at Sebastian, "What about Ciela?" He asked.

Sebastian shooked his head, "Not yet, Young Master. It's like she has disappeared. Maybe she has gone home," He suggested.

"Yes that is a possibility," Ciel sighed and looked at his servants. 

Meanwhile, Ciela concealed her presence from everything in the village she sat in a tree looking at the village. Tristan stood on a branch nearby her, "So My Lady, what shall we do?" He asked.

"It's another event I cannot do much with and to make them think I have left will keep them for searching for him," She stood up, "The crow and his master, should be fine without me on this one."

"But Lord Ciel had already closed the case and now Lord Henry is dead. Don't you think they need you?!" Tristan snapped then gasped, "Excuse my outburst, My Lady. It's just how do you not know that you are needed?" 

"Who said, I wouldn't be assisting them?" Ciela smirked and jumped down, "Can you smell anything demonic, expect myself and Sebastian?"

"Well," He started and trees broke startling the two. They hid as Finny ran through the woods, "Is that demonic?"

"No, not him," Ciela told him and they walked together, Ciela putting her hood up as they walked talking about the issue at hand for the whole night.

x~x~x~x~x~x~x

Tristan and Ciela followed Finny, Mey-Rin, Bard and Tanaka to ruins. The demon hound went to attack Finny, Ciel and Sebastian arrived but froze as Ciela stood between the hound and Finny. 

"I am a lover of dogs, but untrained mutts such as him. I do not like," Ciela said and glanced at Sebastian with a smirk, "Enjoy your time training hi-" She started the demon hound nudged her hand, she looked at the hound looking at her and licks her hand.

"Sebastian, train the hound," Ciel said, "That's an order, and Ciela a word," He glared at her.

"Of course," Ciela scratched behind the hound's ear before going to Ciel. 

"Where the hell have you been?" Ciel asked.

"The woods, with Tristan as you know Ciel... As you know a trained servant never leaves their masters or mistresses side," Ciela looked at Tristan who bowed, "And, as it was a fixed point I could help out, but I saw dear Finny in trouble and Tristan kept yelling at him so, naturally I had to help him," She told him and smiled. 

There was a crash and Ciela yelped falling down a hole, "Sebastian! You bastard!" She yelled turning to him.

He grabbed her waist pulling her closer, "Now, now don't fuss," He said and the demon hound turned human. 

Sebastian held Ciela close to him and the demon hound jumped into Sebastian spare arm.

"Quit dawdling down there. Sebastian bring back my cousin this instant," Ciel ordered

"Just a moment," Sebastian replied as the water rose from the hole taking the three beings with them.

Ciela held onto Sebastian as he tightened his hold on her, the demon hound began licking her face happily as Sebastian carried them to the ground. Ciela blocked everything out as the hound showed her affection. 

Angela rushed up, "Pluto!" She called out and rushed up. Pluto turned to her and rushed over to her began licking her face. 

Sebastian didn't move his arm off Ciela, and the two demons watched Angela and Pluto. They listened as Angela asked Sebastian to train him and Ciel ordered him to do so.

"Along with training Sebastian, I also want you to remove your hold on Ciela," Ciel glared at him. 

"My, my. You most certainly are protective over her, but you see Young Master, if I were to let go, she'd fall and as she doesn't have anything else on but this cloak I'm afraid I cannot," He said.

"She's naked underneath the cloak?!" Bard exclaimed and Mey-Rin's nose bleed.

Ciela turned into Sebastian hiding her face in his chest, "Then take her to the mansion and have her redressed then," Ciel said fighting an urge not to get annoyed at the two of them.

Sebastian carried Ciela away quickly before they all left to go back to the mansion.