Her Butler, The Teacher

Ciela was sat in the library at a desk with Sebastian stood opposite her, "Repeat it," He tapped his pointer to the black board.

She looked at the words and tried not to laugh. Sebastian glared and she cleared her throat, "Oh dear, the weather today seems like it'll be a bother," Her voice had changed slightly with the things she were saying.

Sebastian looked at her, " And what shouldn't you say?" He asked curiously.

"The weather is fucking shit outside, I ain't going out there," Ciela said bluntly with a smirk taking Sebastian off guard.

Ciel was in the room and he spat his tea out hearing Ciela's words, "Do people talk like that?!" He questioned.

"All the time yes," Ciela nodded and straightened her back as she watched Sebastian cleaning up the mess that Ciel just made.

"I think that'll be enough of that, now, it's time for you dance lesson," Sebastian stood up, he clapped his hands and Mey-Rin got the record ready.

Ciela sighed and stood up, Sebastian placed a hand on her waist and placed her hand on his chest, "For comfort," He moved her hand to his shoulder, "For dance," He said then took her free hand, "My left food is going to go forward, so your right should be going back. Follow my lead," He glanced at Mey-Rin then nodded and she played the record.

Sebastian made the step he said and Ciela did as she was told. She looked down watching their feet making sure she doesn't step on him, "Usually, My Lady, you are to maintain eye contact with your dancer partner," He sighed.

Ciela looked up at him, "Trust your feet, and open your mind and pay attention to my body," Sebastian said.

She nodded and looked him in the eyes. She followed his moved occasionally stepping on his.

Sebastian spun her around, she giggled and he pulled her closer this time before his moved backwards. Ciela looked caught off guard, but followed his movements with a smile.

Finny barges in through the door and runs to Ciela and Sebastian, "Mr Sebastian! A letter," He said and Sebastian took the envelope. He looked at who it's addressed to, "C Phantomhive, Queens Watchdog," He read out and both Ciel and Ciela looked at him.

Sebastian walked to Ciel and handed him the letter. Ciel opened the letter and began to read then his cheeks flustered, "It's for Ciela," He said.

Ciela walked up to him and took the letter. She began to read and blinked, "So... How is it, he is here and knows I am here," She muttered and looked out the window. She looked at another piece of paper in the envelope, "Yours," She said handing Ciel a letter.

Ciel began to read, "It seems like we will be going out for another job Sebastian... Finish a weeks worth of classes with Ciela as she will be accompanying us," Ciel looked at Ciela, "It'll be like a test for your new language out the outside."

Sebastian bowed with his hand over his chest, " Yes, Young Master."

Ciela folded her letter up and walked out of the room without a word, "Ciela?" Ciel called out frowning.

"I just need a moment," She said and looked at him, "I'll be back soon, Sebastian can I borrow you if Ciel is okay with that?"

"Accompany her and follow her orders whenever I am not around you both," Ciel said.

Sebastian bowed again and followed Ciela, "My Lady, is there anything that I need to know as to why you required my company?" Sebastian asked.

"Yes you may know, I need to learn to dance," Ciela looked at him with a small smile, "It's hard dancing with my ancestor in the room," She let out a little laugh.

Sebastian nodded, "I cannot understand your feelings but I imagine it's embarrassing," He said.

"A demon knows the feeling of embarrassment, surprising," Ciela said before walking into a empty room, "Here will do."

Sebastian frowned, following her and shut the door, "How do you know? I should be gone in your time," He said, his expression relaxed.

Ciela looked at him, "I can't tell you that, I don't want to risk anything changing. Now then," she placed her hand out to him, "Old habits die hard."

Sebastian chuckled and nodded taking her hand. The two of them danced, there wasn't any gaps between them.

After an hour of dancing Ciel walked in, "Let's discuss the job," He said and walked out.

Ciela and Sebastan followed after Ciel to his study. Ciela sat in the sat opposite his desk and Sebastian stood at their side.

"So there has been some 'werewolf' sightings and the Queen would like us to find out exactly what is going on. Ciela, I'd like you to join us... I know you probably won't know, but has anything in history. Your history told you this story?" Ciel said looking at her.

"Werewolves are mainly legends and nightmares in my time. So, if anyone uncovered this event they probably thought of it as a story and that was that... No, I don't believe so and I didn't get this far into your diary as you know," Ciela said, "Sorry I couldn't be much help."

"If you don't know, you don't know. We'll just find out together," Ciel said then stood up, "Well I have a meeting to attend to with Mr Lau and then we'll have to arrange time to leave tomorrow. Morning will do," Ciel said then left his office.

"Yes, Young Master," Sebastian looked at Ciela, " You are now about to dance without stepping on feet, or kicking their legs," He said with a smirk.

"I feel like you've been enjoying yourself too much Sebastian," Ciela smirked tilting her head looking up at him.

"Milady, I cannot believe you'd think such a thing like that," Sebastian bowed, "Now, I must prepare dinner."

"If you were ordered to change your name, what would you choose it to be?" Ciela randomly asked.

Sebastian blinked and looked at her confused, "Hmmm... A strange question, but I would think Lance."

Ciela gasped a little, "I must go, get Mey-Rin to call me when dinner is ready " Ciela said and rushed out of the room heading to her bedroom.