Her Butler, Together

Ciela was sat out in the garden watching Finny planting flowers and focusing on his work. She found the look on his face adorable and she couldn't help but smile. "My Lady," Tanaka called out and she turned to him.

"It's been so long Tanaka," She said and gestured the man to take the empty seat near her in case he went into energy-saving mode.  

Tanaka took his place on the seat she gestured to, "I have been told to inform you, that I will be escorting you to town with the Young Master," He told her, "My Lady, we leave in two hours," He says before he deflated into his energy-saving mode.

"Very well, I shall redress into something more fitting then as well as get some studies in," She said before standing up and walking into the mansion, to her room.

As she walked down a corridor she saw Sebastian whispering to Mey-Rin causing her to go bright red. She stepped back, "M-Mr Sebastian! Y-You're too close!" Mey-Rin said and gasped when she noticed Ciela, "M-My Lady!? Don't fire me!"

"Fire you? Whatever have you done wrong that means I have to fire you?" She said with an amused smile.

"Y-Your relationship with Mr Sebastian..." Mey-Rin looked between the two of them unsure.

"Our relationship?" Sebastian looked at Ciela then back at Mey-Rin, "Simply butler and Mistress," He said, "Now, go do you work Mey-Rin," He said and walked off quickly.

Ciela looked back at her and smiled, "Bless her, such a shy one," Ciela said and once Mey-Rin was out of view. She smirked and her cheetah tail came out from under her dress and wrapped around his ankle and slowly raised up his leg.

Sebastian flinched and looked down at the tail and his cheeks flustered a little, "M-Mistress?"Ciela stepped closer and rested against his chest, she began purring and rubbing her face over his chest, "Why do I feel like you are trying to put your scent on me?" He looked at her with a smirk.

"I am not," She looked away sulking a little.

"Is somebody jealous? Trust me, Mistress," He took hold of her chin and tilted her head up, "No, human, has caught my eye," He leaned down to her face with a smile, "No need for your scent."

"Forgive me," She looked down and tried to turn away but Sebastian held her still, "Sebastian I have to get ready to go to town with Ciel and Tanaka."

"You have over an hour, I can work fast," Sebastian smirked and picked her up, "Let's play."

"P-Play?"Ciela placed her hands on his shoulders looking down at him.

"The best type of play there is, one demon's feel amazing when it happens," He said and rushed to her bedroom.

Once they entered her room, Sebastian shut the door pushing her against the door, "I'm sorry, we cannot spend much playing with each other before the main event," He said and his eyes turned fuchsia looking at her, "Ever since you disappeared and I spent that night with that human circus girl, I have been wanting you to forget the feel of her body," He said and rubbed their noses together, "Please accept my request Mistress, make me forget her, as I did for you."

"You don't have to ask Sebastian, just take me whenever you want with a warning though," She said and leaned in.

"Very well," He said and lifted up her dress pulling down her undergarments, "Forgive my rudeness," He moved quickly laying her down on the bed and begins removing the dress throwing it across the room. He glanced down her body and saw her womanhood glistening, "My oh my, you seem to be excited with just my words about how much I've been wanting you, does this mean you feel the same?"