Chapter #4

Thank you Note

I am really surprised and very happy to see the votes and comments and support from you guys. I feel blessed and encouraged. I hope I write up to your expectations😇😇.
Love you guys💝💝💝.

Yours Silvy....
--------------------------------------------------------------

Continued....

Aditya: Adi...why you always end up doing such things... How will I face her now??? Its my mistake.... biggest mistake. I started this day with a beautiful mistake or a tragic mistake....ahhhh😥😥

Now what should I do, before she plans to throw me out

Now what should I do, before she plans to throw me out....😒😒

Hey ram with whom I have messed up with....🤦🤦

Zoya: How could I allow him to touch me like that??? How could I become that weak ???? Its better I send him out before he takes more advantage of me.

When I started to apply the shower gel and as the water started to trail my body, the previous night memory started to linger once again....

Previous night flashback

Aditya: Zoy why are you continuously turning your side???Allow me to sleep and you also sleep.

Zoya: Hmm...mmmm

Aditya: Again your shoulders Started to pain Zoy??? Is it paining too much??

Zoya: Hmmm

Aditya: Why do you take so much stress always??? Come I shall massage your shoulders, you will feel better.

Zoya: He just made me to sit and started to apply little pressure on my shoulders which were giving me relief and a different kind of sensation started to increase, which made me completely mum, further giving way to his heeling act.

Aditya: Are you feeling better?

Zoya: Hmmmm

Aditya: Is the pain reducing??

Zoya: Hmmmm

His touches were magical, it was blissful which I was getting addicted slowly.

Suddenly his hands traveled to back and started to apply pressure and my pain started to vanish in the thick dark cold night. The feel was completely new and heaven.

Aditya: The pain vanished???

Zoya: Hmmmm

I am enjoying an unexplained pleasure which cannot be explained in words.