Chapter #5

Continued.....

Aditya: I just turned back to give a smirk- in smile to Rajveer, as Zoy joined me automatically while going.

Zoya: I got call from Ammi and Abu saying that they will come next week. Now I understood all his plans. He has not changed a bit also and trying his same old tricks on me. It's time for his exit today.

I went to my room which is his room literally, as he is not ready to sleep in hall. I prepared mentally all dialogue and made myself strong not to get deviated this time by his words.

I shouted loud, Adi!!!! Why are you playing games with me. I came to know everything.

The kiss scene that you created with sexy neighbor has come to light that she was a granny. Moreover Abu and Ammi will come next week only.

I can't tolerate these type of silly things further. I don't want anymore drama in my house. So better you can leave my house now itself.

Suddenly he turned and gave a angry look which he never showed till date. I got scared a bit. He started to come closer and I started to moov back. I realized that I can't move further, as I was trapped between the wall and his strong arms.

Aditya: How can you shout on me like this??? Moreover it's you who are creating drama.

If I kiss granny or mommy why are you bothered???

Moreover I never said you to join me, it's you who came with me.

Well I know why you are creating these scenes??? Just to hide your mistakes you are blaming me. I saw her eyes widen in confusion.

Zoy how can you think I will forgive your mistakes that easily??? How can you pretended to be perfect always, even after committing a mistake and then you are trying to escape from me...wow....

I could see that my closeness was creating some kind of sensation in her, as she closed her eyes tight and her breath also got uneven.

I went even more closer and my lips were very closer to her lips. And her lips were shivering and I could see that she was trying to gulp her fear. In that process she automatically pressed her lips as though she expected me to kiss.

But Suddenly I said in my loud yet husky voice, break opening the tensed atmosphere, How can I go without getting my 24k rs Zoy.

Zoya: I opened my eyes wide and said in my confusion tone, what???? How????

My thoughts were actually broken when he said 24k. Once again I failed myself in his closeness. He was still close to me. I just pushed him and my nuptial chain pulled out a button from his shirt.

I managed to say sorry, with a irritated voice.

Aditya: Zoya!!!! what problem do you have with my shirt??? From the day, I have come to stay here, my shirts are getting spoiled. The other day my 8k rs shirt and 8k rs phant got spoiled due to that balcony stunt.

Today my another 8k rs shirt got spoiled by your light super makeup. And now you broke this shirt button.

So with this 24+8...you need to pay me 32k rs only. Till you give I won't go out of this home. I crossed my hands on my chest and stood there controlling my laugh.

Zoya: Ya Allah!!! I am I am.... Really sorry. I did not do it purposefully Adi. Seriously believe me.

Aditya: I want 32k rs Zoy not your sorry. I am not bothered you did it purposefully or not. All I want is 32k rs now. These clothes are gifted by my boss. What he will think, if I tell him I spoiled his precious gift????