CHAPTER - 32(a)

CONTINUED*****

Hi everyone. Today I am dedicating this chapter to my sweet lovely (mawali) buddy. She is really an adorable person whom I met on Wattpad. And I am really thankful to Aditya and Zoya as we met cause of them. Yes guessed it right guys. She is a big fan of Aditya Zoya and she has penned down FF on them too which I liked them personally.

Well why I am saying all this????

Cause today is her b'day and I am giving her a surprise in this chapter. Buddy do read when you have time but I have fulfilled your wish. To know that you have to read, no other choice.

Well it's cake time buddy....

Guys wish her happy birthday

Guys wish her happy birthday...Kavitapu

*****************

Roka / Nikha ceremony

The Roka and Nikha ceremony was completed successfully. Everyone were busy giving gifts and blessings to the newlyweds. Some guests were busy taking selfies, some guests where discussing and some guests where waiting for their chance to meet the newlyweds. The Hooda family and siddiqui family were very happy and stood by the newlyweds posing for every photoshoot.

But Aditya was busy searching his Biwi at present as he was hell angry with her. Well the reason behind his anger is genuine because Zoya failed to wear the crimson red lehenga choli given by him. Though she looked adorable in white golden bordered lehenga choli, Aditya was not really happy with it. He felt disappointed, depressed, dejected and heart broken at the moment. He wanted to ask her the reason behind rejecting him. So he was furiously looking out for her. Suddenly the shehnai, drums and other musical instruments sound came to an halt and a sudden deathly silence grew in the marriage hall. He could not understand the reason behind the sudden silence. Infact few guests were surprised, few even started to discuss, the selfies stalled and the photoshoot froze. Zoya appeared with a loud music played by the DJ and everyone's eyes got fixed on her every moves.

Tu ho gayi one to two
Oh kudiye what to do
Oh ho gayi munde di
Tu turu turu turu
Patangaan vargi
Tu ainvai udd di
Oh ho gayi munde di
Tu turu turu turu

( She did her famous thumka displaying her little visible bare waist. Occasionally she twirled and flipped. But all these things did not go well with Aditya. His anger increased even more).