CHAPTER - 22

CONTINUED.....

Aditya: The mere thought of swine touching her itself made me mad. Immediately I left the house in search of her. I don't know where to search my Biwi now, while clearing the freshly formed tears.

My tensed hands perfectly gripped the handle rising the accelerator little by little where as my mind started to play the fear game increasing my heart beat every other second. I don't know how hell looks like but every second without her was like hell. My heart was constantly pricked with the pain of separation. Each passing second gave every possible new pain and every new pain is like a dragger thrusting into my heart.

Flashback

Zoya: Adi why can't you stand properly. Why you are crushing me, while pushing him who was standing so close to her where his lower body was touching her back.

Aditya: I can't help it Biwi. It's your decision to travel in this local bus. See how people are sticking to me without a minute gap also, with a irritated feel. Better you can turn to face me Biwi.

Zoya: Hmmm ok Adi, while turning with little hesitation, with a small smile of relief which did not last long, as the bus driver applied a sudden brake and his hands perfectly landed, just below her shoulders and pressed them.

I am getting down, while moving very fast and crying fiercely.

Aditya: Biwi we have not reached the place, while getting down with her.

Zoya: Now I don't want to go anywhere. I just want to go home now, while crying and walking fast.

Aditya: Why what happen Biwi, while trying to match her speed??? Why are you crying, with a confusion???

Zoya: Nothing. Just want to go home, while crying.

Aditya: Biwi are you crying for that touch, while pulling her to face him??

Zoya: Hmmm, while nodding the head in positive.

Aditya: Biwi do you think  I touched you with pleasure or with some bad intention, while running his fingers in his hair.

Zoya: Nooooo Adiiiiii, while crying loudly.

Aditya: Then why are you crying Biwi?? Listen Biwi, usually while travelling in crowded local transport these things happen. Moreover I did not touch your body on purpose. Due to sudden brake  I lost my balance and my hands landed there. You should be happy that it was not someone else....

Zoya:  Enough Adi. How can you just say like that. Just remember if it was someone else I won't be crying or speaking this long, I would have died rather then feeling dirty, while crying profusely.

Aditya: Shhhhh Shhhhh Biwi....

stop.... crying please...

stop crying.

I understand how you are feeling. But trust me I did not do it intentionally. Do you trust me???

Zoya: Hmmm, still crying.

Aditya: Now stop crying Biwi. Please I am really sorry.

Please.....

Ok ok I promise you that, here after I won't touch you nor allow anyone to touch you by mistake also.

Plzzzz Biwi stop crying, while holding ears and doing partial squats with a sad pout.

Zoya: Promise Adi..., while whipping the tears with a smile.