CHAPTER - 27

CONTINUED*****

Aditya: Marriage means everything which we need to shoulder it, so that we can be successful in not only in our martial life but in every aspect of life.

Next day

Zoya: My eyes opened partially and a satisfied smile appeared on my lips as I saw his relaxed smiling face which I missed a lot. My eyes traveled from his ruffled hairs to his wrinkless forehead, then those closed relaxed eyes, then his nose and his hard relaxed lips, which I wanted to kiss them once again. I smiled at my idiotic thoughts and my smile increased more as I felt his strong arms which embraced me securely. I felt blessed to have him.

But my smile vanished instantly and my hear beat increased when I saw myself in his shirt, which reminded me the last night incidents and that's when  realization hit my thick fat brain. Yeah Allah!!! This should have not happened. It's all my fault. Immediately I tried to free from his embrace. But his hold was too strong. I started to wriggle but stopped when I saw his strong dark eyes opened fully.

Aditya: Uff Biwi please allow me to sleep, while patting her back slowly. Whole night neither you slept nor you allowed me to sleep. Now be a good Biwi and sleep, while closing his sleep deprived eyes.

Zoya: Adiiiii it's... it's...I mean this is not right.

Aditya: What is not right, with a slight frown on face, while opening the eyes?

Zoya: Adiii what happened yesterday it was a mis...errr... mistake and..., before I could complete my sentence, Adi completely woke up and released me from his embrace. Anger was evident on his face. I was always scared of his sudden outburst of anger.

Aditya: What, in a serious hard voice. Biwi are you serious!!! How can you say that it was a mistake, in a angry voice while holding her arms tightly. Wait are you not trying to say that I took advantage of you, while getting down of the bed in anger and running his hands on his hairs aggressively.

Zoya: Aditya, in a stern weak voice. I did not mean that, while getting up. By shouting and getting angry you can't change the fact. What ever happened yesterday night is not right, that's all I know. I agree it was purely my mistake but just think how Mili will feel when she comes to know about these things, while getting down from bed and fidgeting her fingers in nervousness.

Aditya: Biwi!!! Now where this Mili came in between of our talks and I don't understand why she will feel bad and why would you share our bedroom secrets to her, in a serious tone. Biwi even after saying you each and everything yesterday night, you are still holding on to that same old thing, in a frustrated voice.

Zoya: What you told me, with a confused look, while trying to recall???

Aditya: I said you everything, while taking few deep breath.

Zoya: Adiiii what you said???

Aditya: Before I could start telling her the whole truth once again, a nonsense door bell disturbed. I just looked out for my shirt and my eyes transfixed on her, as I found my shirt very much intact on my Biwi's body. The first button accommodated perfectly between them and exposed her smooth chest of her. I think the fabric of my shirt is skin friendly as it cupped her figures exactly in-spite of being very loose and to add more desire to my feelings, it settled itself very comfortably on her mid thigh. I noticed her umpteenth failure attempt to pull the shirt more down. This sight of hers replaced my anger with something else. To put a check on my feelings, I just closed my eyes immediately and took a deep breath, as I don't want to loose my control in the morning itself. But at the same time I wanted to tease her. So I just went near her and said, "Biwi stop pulling it, otherwise you be pulling out those 32, while looking at that place of hers".