CHAPTER - 21

CONTINUED.....

Zoya: He tried to remove my dress. Now I could not be calm. So I pushed him and slapped him hard. But after that I was shocked by his reaction as I never expected this to happen.

Aditya: I am just admiring the way she slapped me and I am damn sure that, prints of her fingers are imprinted on my cheeks. With this my plan is successfully completed. I am mentally dancing as my plan is completely successful.

At the same time her slap is acting like a sting on my cheeks and I am unable to comfort them. But the thought of my Biwi punching that bloody swine, in case he misbehaves with her in future, really gave comfort to my pain.

Zoya: I was completely shocked when he just lost his balance and fell on the bed like a lifeless person. His right hand was loosely hanging on the other side of the bed where as another hand on the other side of the pillow. His eyes where closed partially and his mouth partially opened and no signs of breathing too. I just jerked him a bit, but still no response.

Adiiii.... Get up..... Please get up....,while jerking him a bit.

Adiiii please I am sorry.

If you are playing with me then it's a bad game.

Please please wake up Adi.....

Ahhh I am really very very sorry.

Actually I am an idiot I should have not slapped you after knowing your condition.

I am sorry plzzzzz, while catching her ears.

Please get up Adi, while jerking him continuously with pleading and crying profusely.

Yeah Allah nothing should happen to my Adi.

Please get up Adiiii.

If something happens to him I can't forgive myself, while wiping the tears.

I can't live without you Adi. Please Adi wake up, while vigorously massaging his palm.

Aditya: My Biwi's every drop of concern and love towards me is healing my love deprived heart. Feeling of being loved is some kind of magic. It fills our soul with happiness and gives a feel of completeness. I longed for this love and care from a very long time. I wish I die now itself to get this permanent care and love from from her.

Suddenly reality hit my brain when I heard her sobbing profusely. I just realized that I have over acted for a long time. Actually my intention was not to make her cry. I just wanted to see if she really can live without me or not, so I just acted like a unconscious person.

Now I cannot see her crying anymore but at the same time I can't spoil my plan. So immediately I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and started to snore lightly.

Zoya: I felt completely relieved when I heard his snore. I just ran my hands on his hairs slowly and caressed them. I just pecked his cheeks and head. Perhaps this is my last kiss to him.

When I tried to get up from the bed I realized my night dress was struck under him. I tried to pull but no use. Once again I tried with my full strength which resulted in tearing the flare of my night dress. Hence I stopped trying and sat keeping my head on the headboard of the bed.

Suddenly an idea came to my mind to escape from this room. I just reconfirmed if he has slept properly or not.

Aditya: Now I am the most happiest person in this world because her love towards me has not even reduced a bit, infact it has only increased.

Suddenly I felt my Biwi was checking if I am sleeping or not. I just maintained my act but opened my eyes lightly to see what my Biwi was trying to do.