CHAPTER - 23

CONTINUED******

Rajveer: You know one thing, I am very good decent person, that's why I am waiting for your consciousness. Otherwise I can take you right now as you are not in the position to stop also. But I want you with your full conscious and consent. Infact I assure you that tomorrow you will only beg me to have you...hahaha...

On the other side

Aditya: Guys drive fast. We are not on a happy road trip, shouting loudly to make it audible to others.

Shaun: Sir ours is normal bike and yours is Royal Enfield intercopter 650 which can travel 100kmp in 5sec and you are driving at a speed of 170kmph sir, while shouting loudly to make it audible to Aditya, who is little ahead of them. Our bike maximum speed itself is 150kmph and we are already driving at 150kmph speed.

Others: Yes sir.... Shaun is saying the fact, in chorus.

Aditya: Oops sorry sorry guys, in a audible voice while matching the group's speed.

All together: We can understand your situation sir. We are with you. We are just trying to make you little relax sir.

Mili: Guys I guess we have reached our destination. Am I right Aditya sir, while everyone stopped at a particular place little far from the farm house??

Aditya: Ya we have reached. But why is it decorated with lightings, in a panic filled voice? What function has this swine organized now?? Where he has kept my Biwi?? I guess he has kept high security who are waiting for us. We need to be extra careful now, as we are a known face to his bodyguard circle. Guys it's better we wear our mask. This time I can't efford to loose her.

Mili: Sir don't worry. This time victory is ours. I have one idea to tackle this situation.

Aditya:  What, in a puzzled look???

Mili: First I and Shaun will go and check for Zoya mam. After 5 minutes if we don't signal, understand that we are in danger.

Aditya: No no I can't risk you people in this. I know his cunningness and his evil dirty plans. So it's better I go first and rest of you can come after I signal. But Shaun and Mili you both should come when I ask you to come only. Till then hide near this tree and watch the activities over this place.

Mili and Shaun: Ok sir we will hide near this tree only, with a sad face.

Aditya: Don't be sad. You will understand why I gave this instruction. Ok guys now I am heading. After 10 min I will signal. That time mithilesh and Akansha should come. After that Vinod and Mona and Mahi should come. So Mili and Shaun keep a watch on the activities happening here. If you don't get any signal or if you feel suspicious then come here. Shaun also keep your tracking activities active.

Mili and Shaun: Ok sir. Sir before starting our plan, we must do this?

Aditya: What, with a puzzled look as they all encircled him???

All together: This time victory is ours, in a chorus loud voice while stretching their hands near Aditya, like taking pledge with fisted palm. Hail Operation Zoya... hail operation Zoya.

Aditya: Hail operation Zoya. Victory is ours, while touching everyone's fisted palm with his fisted palm..

Thank you guys for filling the strength and determination in me, with determination filled eyes. Ok guys now I am heading. After reaching there I will give a signal by whistling. After that start coming as per the plan.

All together: Ok sir.

Aditya: Finally I reached the house and I was welcomed by the unknown people as they thought, I am also a part of guest. A hawan was being performed due to which I came to know it's the process for house warming ceremony. I saw a lady and man sitting Infront of that hawan and following the priests instructions for performing the pooja rigourously.