CHAPTER #9 (FLASHBACK)

Happy friendship Day guys

To be continued....

Aditya: Suddenly I saw Yash standing with a wicked smile.

Oh no!!! I guess he is up to something. What ever I have to win, to keep up my Biwi's trust on me and also to keep him away from my love story.

But suddenly my head started to spin...

Volunteers: 204

205

206......

Aditya: I was about to faint when it started to rain. It was a big relief as I gained lil consciousness and started to focus on pushups.

Volunteers: 209

210

211

Aditya: Now with the rain, the heavy wind also accompanied, due to which the rain straight away lashed on my face and I started facing breathing issues. The competition was fierce as none of us were ready to give up.

But slowly it was becoming impossible for me to do pushups. Suddenly I heard everyone shouting snake snake and my vision became blur.

Prize distribution ceremony

Aditya: When I opened my eyes I was in air as group of people where tossing me up and I searched my Biwi. She was standing in a corner looking at me with fear and concern.

I started to feel bad as I lost the competition

I started to feel bad as I lost the competition. I don't know how to face her. I don't know how she will face others. I felt helpless, I felt hopeless but when the judges announced the winner name I was shocked

Judge: The winner of the competition goes to one and only Aditya Hooda and Zoya siddiqui.

Aditya: I was really surprised as I thought I lost. I saw my Biwi coming towards me with full smiles. She was so happy and her happiness made me even more happy in turn.

Co-competitors: Congrats dude. Really you have a great will power. Even after becoming unconscious you did not touch her, you just remained achooo.... Achoooo... Sorry I am bit allergic to rain.