EPILOGUE

Happy birthday my dear angel Cute_Angel_0. Always stay happy be happy. I wish you to achieve success in your life.

Guys please wish her and make her day even more beautiful.

Also serving tea as I came to know u love tea more than coffee

Now coming to epilogue. This is completely dedicated to you dear UshaKajal
I have seen you being so polite and waited for my updates and made your presence felt by voting twice in a chapter ❤️. I really liked your patience and the love towards Adi and Zo. Thank you for your immense love dear.

Also thanks to all my readers, who are Adi Zo fans and respected, responded beautifully towards this story. I really feel very happy to have your endless support guys.

Hope you guys enjoy this epilogue too...if not you guys are open to criticize in a positive ways, cause stones, rotten tomatoes or eggs or slippers don't reach my home😛😂. Ok let's jump in to the story as I don't want to get murdered 😜.

Dad please!!!! I am not coming to any boring award function.

No beta you have to come.

But dad you are not receiving any awards then why I have to come, in a annoyed tone.

Beta I don't want to listen anything. You are just coming and that's final.

Mommmmmm.... please help me with a pleading eyes.

I can't help you darling. You know about your father. Even I am not interested to attend the boring function. But it's your great dad's order while rolling her eyes on her husband. But don't worry you will enjoy there for sure and it will be the best. Trust me.