CHAPTER #11 (FLASHBACK)

Note
I am really sorry for such a late update. Sometimes words don't match our imagination. Hope I don't follow the same in future. Please support me guys.
Yours Silvy

***********************

Continued.........

Aditya: I just closed my eyes with sadness and tears were about to roll down when suddenly someone touched me. When I just turned I was shocked and happy to see her....

I got up from my seat and tried to hug her but someone came in between of us

Air hostess: Mrs.Aditya Hooda this is your seat right next to your husband, with a smile.

Zoya: Thank you so much for arranging a seat next to my husband at the last moment.

Air hostess: It's my pleasure mam that I could help you out. Infact you should be thankful to the captain who agreed to the change of seating plan at the eleventh hour.

Zoya: Ya I shall personally thank him once we land in Canada.

Air hostess: That's so sweet of you mam. when ever you need my help you can call me mam. I am Leela.

Zoya: Thank you so much. But Leela, right now I need your help, with a pout on lips!!! Could you please help me to keep my bag in that cabin.

Air hostess: Ya sure mam.

Aditya: Ladies if you don't mind shall I help you, with a broad smile on lips???

Air hostess: Thank you so much sir. But I got to know from your wife that you have sprained your arm. Moreover she even told us how you failed to get tickets for her.

Aditya: Hmmm errrr.......,with a confused look.

Finally I saw them placing the bags and Zoya settled next to me. But my happiness was short lived as she had come up with a list of fool proof plan.

Air hostess: So happy journey sir & mam. Enjoy your honeymoon.

Zoya: Thank you so much 😍😘.

Aditya: What honeymoon??? But when and where Biwi???

Zoya: ( no response)

Aditya: So where is my Biwi going for her honeymoon???

You planned that too akele akele (alone), in a hush hush naughty voice???

Zoya: ( no response)

Aditya: So my Biwi is so excited about honeymoon, in a happy voice???

Zoya: ( no response)