CHAPTER - 25

CONTINUED******

Zoya: She started to walk like a dead person and stumbled at every step. Her eyes were still wide opened in shock. She was not able to assimilate the words told by Rajveer. Suddenly everyone started to run towards her.

Aditya: Biwiiiii, while running towards her and just caught hold of her and held her safely in my hands, before her body could touch the floor.

Biwi wake up....wake up.... nothing has happened....get up Biwi.....you are strong Biwi...my Biwi is strong, while patting her face gently. Mahi and Mili were rubbing her palm continuously whereas Mona and Akansha were rubbing her feet. The boys where fanning continuously with the little available papers. All where busy in making Zoya conscious and this situation became a perfect chance for someone to escape.

Rajveer: Thank god Zoya fainted, with a devilish smile on face. Thank you so much Zoya darling. Before anyone realize my unconscious act, I need to slip away from this place. Otherwise these savage group will pull out all the organs from my body.

I started to tip toe silently and was trying to open the door silently when someone tapped my shoulders. When I turned, I was not all shocked for a single second because I know that I was stupid for a second, to forget these evil watch dogs, whose eyes were completely on me watching always. Ufff I need to do something to escape. Errr lemme throw some chicken pieces to shoo them away. After all they are dogs, while thinking mentally and a smirk on face automatically formed.

Guys listen, with a relaxed voice!!!. I am giving you an lifetime offer, if you let me escape I will give each of you 1C, with a wicked smile.

Shaun: How dare you, while holding his collar and gritting his teeth?

Mithilesh: Shaun be cool. Actually the offer is good.

Rajveer: Ahhh you are so smart Mithilesh. Learn something from him Shaun. What you will get from holding me??? Nothing right. You can just punch me then kill me. But how is that going to help you?? Infact you might loose job and not get another job also. So no benefits to you people but only one person will be benefited and that's your so called friend Aditya Hooda. He will get his wife and be happy. So you guys will suffer in the end. So sometimes you need to think about your personal benefits too Mr. Shaun- the innocent.

Mithilesh: You are absolutely right sir.

Shaun: Mithileshhhh...,in a angry tone. Money changed your mind right.

Mithilesh: Chill Shaun. Have patience, with a cool voice. So coming to you Rajveer I don't want 1C.

Rajveer: Wow this is what I expected from you guys before itself. Ok ok it's not too late. Now tell me how much you want, with a eager tone while eyes filled with wickedness???

Mithilesh: Well I want 1B, with a strong smirk on face.

Vinod: And I want 1A, with lips pursued tightly which broke out to big laughter accompanied by Mithilesh. They both gave hi-fi and laughed more. Whereas Shaun stood in complete confusion.

Rajveer: You guys will pay for this.

Mithilesh & Shaun: We are ready darling, while mimicking a female voice.

Shaun: Haha, with a smile on face. You guys really scared me. But I am seriously sorry to doubt you guys.

Vinod: It's ok Shaun. Due to shortage of time, I and Mithilesh will deal with your sorry personally buttttt later, while giving a naughty wink. Now let's deal with him now, while taking a deep breath.