Home Sweet Home

Ana smiles as she explored the Brooklyn townhouse. Two bedrooms, two baths, kitchen, dining, living room, and two home offices. As Ana walked in the living room, she noticed an old grand piano with an old picture on it.

"You must be the new owner?" a neighbor greeted.

Ana turns to see a woman in a simple white tee and faded jeans. The woman gasped, "You're Captain America's daughter?!"

Ana nodded, unsure if it was safe that she tell anyone… "Ana." Ana introduced herself.

"Cece." the woman shook Ana's hand, "Oh My God! This is faith…"

Oh boy, here we go. Ana thought to herself.

"This house was where your dad grew up!" Cece declared, excitedly.

Ana was shocked, "Really?"

"Wait you didn't know?" Cece asked.

"My friend…"

As if on cue, Morgan came through the front door. "Freeze, Iron Lady." Ana stated.

Morgan stopped to look at her friend. "Did you know that this was my dad's childhood home?" Ana asked.

"Surprise!" Morgan exclaimed, "Now, will you help me? Our parents are on their way."

"I'm gonna murder you." Ana smiled.

"Heard that before." Morgan chuckled. "Help me with the stuff?"

"Fine." Ana rolled her eyes, as she went out the front door with Cece at her heels.

"Lemme help you." Cece offered.

"Oh how nice." Ana smiled gratefully.

Cece grabbed a box with the label of "kitchen".

As Cece walks in the house, leaving Ana out on the street to unload the other items from the truck. Ana wiped the sweat off her forehead, as she hopped off the back of the truck with a box. "Last!" she exclaimed.

A horn beeped behind Ana, as Ana turned to see who it was she smiled and waved at her Uncle the Hulk driving his top down 1940s Mustang car. As Bruce's car came to a stop on the curb, Ana placed the box on her right hip. "What are you doing here?"

"In the neighborhood… thought I'd stop by and see my favorite nieces." Bruce smirked.

"Uhuh…" Ana rolled her eyes, "Wanna help?"

Bruce then grabs the box and walks towards the front door. "Nice place, you got here." Bruce puts the box down.

"Oh my God! Your the Hulk!" Cece gasped.

Ana smiles, "Cece this is our Uncle Bruce. Uncle, Cece our neighbor."

Cece looked at the Hulk with wonder in her eyes.

"Cecilia!" a teenage girl called.

"Oh that's me." Cece ran out of the house to meet the girl.