Colosseum

The six was walking with the tour, when the tour guide stopped and looked at Ana. "Cosa è il tuo nome?" he asked her.

Ana smiled and in a Russian accent said, "Mary Romano."

Morgan, who was drinking water, spat it out laughing.

At the end of the tour the tour guy smiled at Ana. "My name is Micah."

Charlie pulls Ana's arm and shoos the guy away.

"What the hell?!" Ana turns as she yanks her arm out of his grip.

Charlie put his hands together as if to pray, "I apologize but I was only trying to protect you. My sincerest apologies."

Ana walks towards her friends, Nathan asks, "What was that?"

Cooper chuckles, "It looked like Prince T'Chakka got jealous of our Princess Anastasia."

Morgan smirked for she knows how true his statement was.

They all know that Ana is in love with the young prince. If only Ana knew that Prince likes her too. Lila thought, as the six of them walked in the Colosseum.

All of them were suited up, all except for Morgan who wore a metallic armor for fighting. "Morgan..." Ana looked at her friend, "suit up."

Morgan then clicked the metallic bracelet, and it turned into the suit- head to toe she was covered in a purple metal suit that resembles her father's, Iron Man's, suit.

In the Colosseum, the six looked around for any sign of Hydra or The Red Room.

"Guys," Nathan said through the ear piece, "I think I found a trapdoor... and the symbol is on it."

Ana's heart sank but shook her head, "Okay, where are you?"

"Behind the king's box..." Nathan whispers.

"On our way." Lila told her younger brother.

Ana felt her heart ache as she stared at the symbol on the trapdoor; she glanced at Nathan, as he unlocks it. "Ok it's a seven feet dropped." Nathan proclaims, as he jumps in.

The next one was Copper then the Prince, Lila, and Morgan; Ana continued to stare at the symbol, she doesn't know why but she felt scared. Pushing the thoughts aside, Ana jumps in while closing the trapdoor.

As soon as she was in, Ana saw three paths.

"How are we gonna..." Cooper started.

"Split up?" Nathan suggested.

"Are you insane?!" Morgan demanded in a hush tone.

"Safety in numbers..." Lila sighs.

"I say split up..." Cooper nods.

"I do too." Nathan agreed.

"No, stay together." Lila disagreed.

"Safety in numbers..." Morgan reminded.

All eyes fell on Ana, who said, "What?"

"Be the leader..." Morgan breathed, "what should we do?"

Ana glares at Morgan then Ana moves to the center, "We go right way. Stay together..."

"But..." Nathan begun to argue.

Ana just glared at him to make him shut up, "Don't argue, just go."