Pen

It was two hours later, Ana yells, "Hold on to something, guys!" then floored the gas making the car run through the tunnel ahead, in five seconds.

Then a car over took them and blocked their way. It was driven by Natasha.

Ana stomped at the break and the car came to an abrupt stop.

Morgan and Lila looked behind and saw the Avengers all stood in a line.

Nathan said in a singsong voice, "We are in so much trouble."

Natasha opened the door and walked out. Natasha, then, looked directly at her daughter. "Out now!"

Ana quickly removed her seatbelt instantly and jumped out of the car. "I'm in trouble?"

"What do you think?" Pepper asked, "Morgan, out now!"

Morgan  walked beside her friend, "Get me in trouble, why don't you?"

"I gave you an opportunity to not be included…" Ana retorted, "I gave you all that same option before I started talking about it… So, what the hell are you mad about?"

"This!" Morgan pointed out, "I'm in trouble… because, I did not listen to you! So, what's our game plan?"

"Game plan?" Ana asks.

"Yeah, before we face them." Morgan clarified.

"Make sure your will is written…" Ana shrugs her shoulders.

"I'm serious!"

"So am I." Ana explained. "Okay, fine, you want a game plan?"

Morgan nods.

"Follow my lead then." Ana walks faster.

"Finally!" Morgan exclaimed.

Ana knelt in front of her mother. "I am so so so sorry!" Ana cried, "Please forgive me!"

Natasha looks at her daughter, "What?!"

Morgan stared at Ana, "Yeah, what?!"

Ana turns to her friend, "You said, you wanted a game plan."

"Yes! A game plan that would not require me to apologize or die." Morgan sighs.

"Get up." Natasha sighs.

"Mom?" Ana stood up.

Natasha embraced Ana, "I'm so happy your alive."

Morgan looked at her mother, but Pepper wasn't Natasha and Morgan wasn't Ana.

"Mom?" Morgan question.

"No," Pepper shook her head, "apologize."

Morgan glares at Ana as she knelt down, "Mother, I am sorry… that Ana dragged me into yet another mess of hers…"

"Morgan Harper!" Pepper scolded. "You can't keep blaming somebody else for your actions."

Ana turns to her friend.

Pepper looks at Ana, "If she jumps off a cliff would you jump, as well, Morgan?"

Morgan sighs and stands up, "What would you have me do, mom?! How many times do I have to apologize?"

"Once." Pepper decided.

"I'm sorry that I, on my own accord, decided to follow Ana." Morgan sighs.

Pepper crossed her arms, "Your forgiven."

"Okay, awesome." Morgan turns to her friend, "What's the game plan?"

Ana smirks, "Not die."

"Well, duh!" Morgan frustrated.

"What about let's fight back?" Lila suggested.

"I second that." Cooper raised his hand.

"We need a backup plan…" Nathan sighs, "And writing our wills is not an option…"

Charlie looks at Ana and offers the pen.

Ana took it and clicked it, transforming it to the two batons.

Carmela stares at the weapons, "Coolest pen ever."