Search

Ana was lying on the couch, reading a book, when Morgan's took upstairs creaked open.

"Good morning." Morgan yawned as she made her way towards the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. "What time did you get in?"

"Just a few minutes ago." Ana said as she flipped the page of her book.

"Anastasia Rogers!" Morgan scolded teasingly.

Ana placed the book down, "We went stargazing."

Morgan smirked, "Uhuh?"

"Whatever!" Ana picked up her book and begun reading again.

Morgan sighed and sat on the end of the couch, "So…"

"What?" Ana asked irritated.

"How was the date?" Morgan asked.

"Fine, we had dinner, walked around Central Park and went stargazing." Ana responded, "Then had breakfast and now I'm here."

"No goodnight kiss?"

Ana puts her book down, "Okay, we parted ways at 8am and you want me to give him a goodnight kiss?"

"Okay." Morgan leans back on the couch, "How bout a morning kiss?"

"No…" Ana sat up, "What did you do last night?"

"I hang out with the family and had to endure the whole, 'This is new your usually the one to be on a date and Ana would be with us'."

"Let me guess? Uncle Bruce?"

"Yeah," Morgan nods, "Why are you his favourite?"

Ana grabbed her phone from the coffee table and looked at the text message from her mother. Ana then stood up, "We've got to go."

"Go where?"

"The tower…"

"Why?"

"Emergency, Avengers' Meeting."

"And why the hell should I attend?"

"Because, Ms. CEO, this is your company." Ana batted her eyelashes.

"God! I hate it when you're right." Morgan stood up and went up the stairs, "Okay give me five minutes to get dress. By the way aren't you gonna get dress, you wore that outfit yesterday?"

"Why should I?" Ana retorted, "If I changed it would mean more laundry."

A few hours later… in the Avengers' Tower… everyone's seated in the common area, when Morgan and Ana arrived.

Ana sat on the beanbag chair and Morgan took the exercise ball. Morgan sighs, "Probably the best decision I've had…"

"Placing 'fun seats' in the common area?" Nathan asked.

"Though I appreciate it…" Cooper sighs.

"I don't know if its the most productive decision." Lila ended.

"Okay." Ana claps her hands together looking at Tony, "So, why did you call this meeting?"

"Your father lost his shield." Tony was looking directly at Ana.

"How is that an emergency?" Ana asked scratching her head.

"That shield is made of viburnum," Morgan explained, "so, unless you can get your boyfriend to make a new one…"

"First, 'boyfriend'? we aren't into labels." Ana huffed. "And my second, according to him, their viburnum are scarce."

"Scarce?" Morgan looked confused.

"Scarce not enough supply." Ana muttered, annoyed.

"Will you just help us?" Natasha pleaded.

"No." Ana sat back and crossed her legs, but then guilt settled in her, "Fine!" Ana stood up and helped with the search. Not even five minutes later, Ana called up, "Found it!"

"Where was it?" Steve asked.

"Under the table…" Ana sighs in a bored tone.

"Weren't you looking there, Tasha?" Steve turns to look at Natasha.

"It wasn't there before." Natasha responded.

"Oh sure, it totally grew legs and walked under the table." Ana sarcastically said and put her hair up in a bun, "Now, if you, people, don't mind, I have a date…"

"A date, again?"  Morgan looked at her wide eyed, "You just got home from your date…"

"Wait!" Cooper gasped. "Ana, you stayed out allnight with a man?!"

"Yes." Ana nodded, but then turned around to face Nathan and Lila, "Before you two say anything, we were just stargazing."

Natasha grabbed her daughter's shoulder and turned her around to face herself, "Don't lie!"

"I'm not." Ana shrugged her mother's hand off and walked towards the couch, "We went to McDonald's for dinner, I had the quarter pounder with cheese and bacon and a medium sized coke, he had the double quarter pounder with cheese and a medium sized coke, we shared fries. At 9 pm we went to Central Park to walk around, and we laid on the grass and just stargazed til we fell asleep and woke up at 5am grabbed coffee and breakfast. At 7, he dropped me off and I just laid on the couch reading a book and drinking coffee, till Morgan came down and you texted." Ana admitted. "If you can't believe that then its on you and your dirty minds, but what I say is true." Ana walks in the elevator with one last glare at the Avengers the elevator door closed.