Code Scarlet

"You forgot something." Morgan  looks in the empty bag. "You forgot the wine!"

"Oh yes!" Lila sarcastically sighs, "Let's buy alcohol for the woman who can't get drunk. Smart!" Lila stood up from the couch, "If you really want to, go get Uncle Thor's mead."

"Okay…" Morgan nods as she went out the door.

"Wait! What?!" Lila ran after Morgan. "Morgan, don't be an idiot. We both know the only person who can possibly get the mead is Ana."

"You never know, Uncle Thor, might give it to me—"

"To get Ana drunk?" Lila asked, "Please!"

Morgan defeated went back in the apartment with Lila, as Ana came out of the bathroom.

As Morgan and Lila went to the kitchenette to serve the ice cream, Ana sat on the couch between the Barton brothers, who were playing video games.

"Grab a controller, Princess." Cooper pointed to the third controller.

Ana picks the controller up and asks, "What am I supposed to do?"

"This is how you kick." Nathan showed her, "Use gun. And run."

"Okay?" Ana said worriedly.

"You got it?" Nathan asked. Not waiting for a response, Nathan went back to the game.

Ana frowns, as she navigate the game. Then half an hour later, Ana's character has gotten herself cornered. back against a wall. Ana smiles and press the button. The whole screen went white, then it blacked out and said, "Game Over!" in big red letters.

Both men looked at Ana shocked. Ana laughs, "Too much video games rots your brain, guys."

"Ana." Morgan hands Ana a wine glass.

"Oh thanks." Ana smiled taking a sip, "So what's up?"

"Oh! This is a Code Scarlet!" Lila smiled.

Ana frowned, "I don't need one, I'm fine."

"Why couldn't you get out of bed for three days?"  Morgan asked.

"It was a long trip and I was tired." Ana explained.

"Oh please!" Nathan exasperated, "T'Chakka was your first boyfriend. Your first love. First one you've fallen for…"

"You can't tell us, that your break up didn't affect you." Cooper sighs.

"Not to mention he was the first person to break your heart…" Lila was interrupted.

"How can my heart break when it was not whole to start with?" Ana looks up at her friends and placed the glass on the coffee table, as she stood up and walked away.