Air

Ana felt alll the air in her lungs ran out, she felt her head aching and her chest tightening.

"Are you alright?" Steve looked worried at his daughter.

Ana nodded, "I just need some air." she picked her purse up and walked towards the door, as she was exiting she caught sight of the Wakandan prince.

Ana held on the railings, trying to calm herself down. She was having a panic attack. She's not had one since she was 18 when Pepper told her the truth. She then felt someone tap her shoulder, Ana slowly turns around wiping her tears… not wanting whoever it was to see her like this.

"You okay?" it was T'Chakka II.

Rage began to bubble inside Ana, as she looked into those chocolate brown eyes. Ana couldn't help it she burst out into tears, "FIVE. YEARS! FIVE. FUCKING. YEARS. I have tried to get over you and now that I'm finally okay! You come here to…"

"Apologize." the prince grabs Ana's hands, "Ana, I have been with many women…"

Ana clearly wasn't amused.

"Uh…" Charlie realizing his mistake, "I mean I've been with two… three… women— the point is that none of them could compare to you… I know we didn't end in good terms…"

"So this is you dumping me?!" Ana demanded, "No, I dumped you. You hear that everyone! I am breaking up with the prince of Wakanda!"

"Ana!" Natasha and Steve both rushed towards their daughter.