Princess Anastasiya of Wakanda

According to Wakandan traditions when a member of the royal family is wed, it has to be announced- regardless of their current stand on the monarchy.

And so Ana and Charlie traveled back to Wakanda, so that their nuptials could be properly announced. Charlie was extremely pissed, he didn't like the idea of Ana being treated horribly by his people just because of the complexion of her skin. But Ana assured him that she can take it- every insult, every backhanded comments- everything she'll take it with dignity.

As they passed the threshold, the horns blew, drums beat, and howling of the people of Wakanda was heard. "Congratulations," T'Challa greeted them, "the Prince and new Princess of Wakanda!" "People of Wakanda!" he king declared, "I would like to introduce my son, T'Chakka II, Prince of Wakanda, and his bride Anastasiya Romanoff- Rogers, Princess of Wakanda!"

Cheers and barks from the audience, Ana smiles and says above the noise, "Call me Ana, Anastasiya is a little too formal- and plus, it's what my mother calls me when I'm in trouble."

"Ana?" Shuri walks with her daughter towards Ana. "Welcome to the family!"

Ana smiles and knelt down to the little girl's height, "You must be Ramonda?"

The girl jumps into Ana's arms and clung to Ana's neck, Ana laughs as she picks the girl up.

"Pretty." the girl looked at Ana's hair.

"Why thank you, your highness." Ana sat down and put the girl on her lap, "You're gorgeous, yourself."

The girl giggles.