Lasagna

As Ana packed her items for her trip to Rome, Italy, a knock was heard. Through the pip hole of the front door, she saw that it was her mother. Ana opened the door, "Hi mom."

"Hi sweetheart." Natasha greeted, "Heard you were going on a trip..."

"Um... yeah," Ana nods, "I thought since I was practically their leader and the reason why they all quit and the reason why they went back to their day jobs..." Ana went back to packing, "I don't know I felt obligated to take them." she went to grab her laptop sleeve which contained papers, laptop, it's charger, mouse, mouse pad, and a USB drive, she then placed it on the top of purse. She turns to face Natasha, "Wait. Why are you here?"

"I was running errands and thought to drop by..." Natasha sighs.

"Hold that thought..." Ana said as she opens the front door for Cece who was just about to knock. "Hey girl." Ana smiled greeting her friend.

Cece smiles offering a deep plate with foil covering the top, "My mom made too much lasagna and I thought you'd want some..."

Ana let her friend in, "Great I haven't had breakfast yet... you can set it down on the counter." Ana went up the steps of the stairs, "Mother, do you want some lasagna?"

"Sure." Natasha responded coming down the stairs. "Oh hi."

Cece looked wide eyed and stuttered, "You... your... B... Bla... Black... Wi... Wid... Widow?!"

Natasha smiled at Cece and offered her hand, "Nice to meet you..."

"Cece, ma'am." Cece responded and shook her hand.

"Cece," Natasha looks at her daughter, "it's Aunt Nat."

"Okay," Cece giggles, "Aunt Nat."

Ana rolled her eyes, why was everyone so starstruck when they see her parents? It's annoying, really... Being the child of two avengers was no fairy tale and none of my friends really understood that.

"So where is Morgan?" Cece asked as she served the two lasagna.

"Morgan is at Stark's Industry, asking for leave of absence..." Ana responds, "and for the quinjet..."

"Like Fury will ever allow you to use the quinjet?" Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Yup," Ana nodded as her phone rang, "which is why I told her to text me;" Ana grabs her phone, "if she needs my help..." "Now, Cece, can you please stay here with my mother?"

Cece nodded, "Why?"

"Let's just say I'm about to commit grand theft chopper."