{13. It wasn't a dream}

4x12- A View to Kill

I was at my house and my phone ringed and I saw Klaus's number and answered it. "What wrong?" I asked him.

"Its Kol, he's at the Gilbert house, they are going to kill him." He told me and I remembered my dream. "I'll be there in a minute." I told him and hanged up and vamp speeded to the Gilbert house.

◾◾◾◾

"Sorry about the sting." He said but look down and tries to figure which one it is." Kol said.

"Now, which arm is it? Is it left or right? I'll just chop off both to be safe." He said as Jeremy closes his eyes as Kol raises the knife over him but then Suddenly Elena appears and grabs Kol and the cleaver misses Jeremy and instead slices through one of Jeremy's restraints. Elena slams the cleaver into Kol's chest, shoving him against the counter. Jeremy releases his other arm and rushes to the sink. He grabs the spray hose and sprays Kol with the vervain water. Kol cries out in pain as the water hits him as Elena moves away. Jeremy keeps the water on Kol, and Elena takes the white oak stake from Kol's jacket, throwing it to Jeremy and Luna heard that it was a stake so she walked towards the door and saw a white oak stake and her eyes went wide.

"Jeremy, now!" Said Elena as she threw the stake at Jeremy and he catches the stake about to stab Kol and Kol yelled in pain as he starts to burn and I scream. "Noooooo! Kol!" I yelled out and Elena saw here and came as Kol tumbles to the ground and I used my magic to stop the fire as I grabbed Lol to my chest and cried, I lost someone else and it's all her fault.

As Elena notices that Jeremy sees something behind her, so she looks over to see Klaus standing at the open doorway, looking upset and angry that his brother is dead.

"What did you do?" He asked her.

"We didn't have a choice. He was trying to cut off Jeremy's arm!" She said.

"Lies! He never would've gotten inside if you hadn't have set a trap for him." He said angrily.

"You said you were going to put him down too." She said as Klaus speaked to furiously.

"I was going to make him suffer on my terms! And now look what happened my brother is dead! An now I'm going to burn this house to the ground. And then, when you try to flee for your lives, I'll kill you both without blinking." He said angrily and looked down at his sister who's holding Kol.

"You kill us, you'll never get to the cure. You'll never be able to make any more hybrids." He shot back and Klaus looked more angrily.

"You really think, I care for an instant about my bloody hybrids? I want the cure so I can destroy it. I would've killed you all the second we dug it up, but now I'm just gonna watch you burn instead." He says angrily until he falls to the ground, crying out and falling to his knees as Bonnie walks in past him.

"Invite him in." She said and they look at her, confused.

"Do it!" She yelled as Klaus starts gets up.

"Come in." Jeremy said as

Klaus falls forward as Bonnie magically pulls him inside and immobilizes him.

"Living room. Go!" She said as Elena and Jeremy run through the living where Kol's body is and into the kitchen and Klaus follows, but he can't get into the kitchen and he get's mad and punches at the air, but there is an invisible barrier.

As Jeremy looks at Luna's sadly and pulls the white oak stake out of Kol's body, and he and Elena run to the door and Klaus continues to pound on the barrier.

◾◾◾◾

Hours later Luna had left and sat in her room remembering everything she saw today and she walked to her closet and grabbed a box that had a letter from Alaric and opened it.

Dear, Luna

If you get this, it means I'm dead, and I know you will miss me, but that's okay.

Gosh, I love you but you have to move on, fall in love again, I'm okay with it Luna.

I love you and the kids. Be happy.

Love, Alaric.

I closed the letter and hugged it and sigh. "I will move on and be happy with the kids, I promise my love."

~~~~~~

Gosh, she just keeps losing the people she loves, when is it going to end? Please vote and comment.