5. Tribrid and Hybrid vs Vampire Army

1×08- The River in Reverse

24 hours earlier

I sit down and so did Jennalee and Tommy as I prepared some pancakes for them. "Come on, eat." I tell them as they nod and start eating as I see Klaus about to bite tge woman but I stop him.

"Not in front of the kids." I tell him and he looks at me and sighs and let's go of her arm and Klaus looks at Rebekah. "Have you spoken to our good friend Marcel today?" Klaus asked Rebekah.

"No, should I have?"

"He's been mysteriously silent-- avoiding me, some might say. I thought perhaps he may have whispered reasons into your ear. Along with all of those sweet nothings." Klaus tells her and Rebekah looks at him. "If I see him, I'll be sure to ask if he's still sore at you." Rebekah said.

"Let me give a voice to that look in your eyes." He said as he starts to mock Rebekah. "My saintly noble brother lies writhing in agony in the Bayou, victim of my bastard brother's bite, when just one or two drops of his blood would ease his pain." He says.

"On the contrary, Nik, I am simply enjoying my brekkie, waiting for Elijah's healthy return." She said annoyed.

 "Oh, come on Rebekah, you've been giving me the devil's eye all morning. Out with it!" Klaus says. "Perhaps I'm concerned that if I voice my opinion about what you did to Elijah, I will end up on the wrong side of your toxic hybrid teeth." Rebekah spat.

"Poppycock! I would never bite you. Elijah made some very offensive accusations about my intentions towards my child. He deserves a day or two of discomfort. Besides, you know my preferred method of punishment for your indiscretions is the dagger." Klaus tells Rebekah as she smirks as she gets up from her seat.

"There is something fundamentally wrong with you." Rebekah tells him as She walks out and I look at Klaus. "Always so dramatic Rebekah!" I yelled out and I saw something fly across the room and Klaus and I looked at each other.

"Was that you?" He asked me and I shake my head 'no'. "Sorry." Tommy said and I looked at him and smiled. "Oh my God, your magic has kicked in already." I tell him and he smiles.

"Yeah, Jennalee did it yesterday." He informs me and I look at Klaus, who is smiling at them and looks at me. "Come on, let's take you to Allison. So I can give her some spells that you two can learn." I say and they smile happily.

"Bye, Klaus." I say as he waves and we walk up stairs leaving Klaus alone at the table.

◾◾◾◾