10. Two Blades

1×13- Crescent City

1×13- Crescent City

I walked into the compound and went to my room and packed Jennalee's and Tommy's bags and got ready to send them away from New Orleans, but they will just stick around the border of new Orleans, where they will be safe.

"Okay, the bags are ready." I say to myself. "Allison!" I call out and she quickly came into the room. "What? What happened?" She asked looking around and saw the kids bags and suit cases. "What is this?" She asked pointing at the bag and gave them to her.

"I need you and the kids to leave new Orleans, outside the border at least." I say and she looked at me confused. "What, why?" She asked me. "Just do it, I'll see you guys soon but I need you guys to be safe. Because I have a really bad feeling that things are about to go wrong anytime soon and I need you and the kids out of here and leave. So please pack up and take the kids." I tell her and went to the nightstand and grabbed my car keys and gave it to her.

"Here and go." I say and she nods. "Okay, I'll tale care of them. I promise." She said and I hugged her and she hugs back.

Jennalee and Tommy looked at me and I smiled. "Mommy, whats going on?" Jennalee asked me and kneel in front of them and grabbed their small hands in mine.

"You guys are going with your aunt Allison for a while, because mommy has to take care of some business." I tell them and they frown.

"When are you gonna come with us?" He asked me and I sigh. "In a few days or a week." I tell them and I kissed their cheeks. "Don't be sad, I'll be there with you guys in no time." I say and they hugged me. "Okay." They say and I nod and Allison came in the room. "Everything is ready." She tells me as I stand.

"Good." I say as she looks at Jennalee and Tommy. "You guys ready?" Allison asked her nephew and niece and they looked at her and nodded. "Okay, good. Say bye to mommy." Allison tells them as Jennalee and Tommy hugged me.

"Bye, mommy." They say and I hugged them back. "Bye babies." I say as Allison grabbed their hand and I waved goodbye to them as they left New Orleans.

◾◾◾◾

I stand beside Klaus as we see Elijah crouch down to examine Papa Tunde's corpse.

"Can I get you anything, brother? A magnifying glass? A pipe, perhaps?" Klaus asked her sarcastically. "You have a theory you'd like to share with us, Niklaus or Luna?" Elijah asked us and we looked at him.

"Back in the day, the witches wanted to send a threat, they'd just kill a chicken and leave it on your doorstep." Marcel informed. "It's rather a large and ominous chicken, wouldn't you say?" Elijah questioned him.