19. Hope Andrea Mikaelson

1×22- From a Cradle to a Grave

Luna finally wakes up and groans. "I can't use my magic." Luna says sadly to herself and Luna sees Klaus against the wall as Hayley is screaming in agony.

"I will bring hell to your family!" Klaus shouts angrily at the witches and Luna tries to get out.

"One last push! Push! The baby's almost here!" Genevieve says to Hayley. "I will bathe in rivers of your blood!" Klaus tells them angrily.

"No! No!" Hayley cries out.

"I can see the baby!" Monique points out. "Push! Gently! Gently!" Genevieve tells Hayley.

"You will die screaming!" Klaus said as Hayley, exhausted, falls backward just as the baby is born.

"There!" Genevieve and Luna looks at the baby and her heart beats quickly as she sees how beautiful she was and started to remember when she had Jennalee and Tommy as Genevieve wraps the baby in a blanket.

"You have a beautiful baby daughter." Genevieve and Luna sees Hayley and Klaus stare in shock.

"We must start the sacrifice as soon as the moon sets with the morning sky--" Genevieve was cut off by Hayley.

"--Please. Please, can I hold her?" Hayley pleaded her and

Genevieve brings the baby over so Hayley can hold her and Hayley is amazed by the sight of her daughter, so she looks up at Klaus and manages a small smile before kissing her daughter on the forehead and Luna Suddenly, Monique grabs Hayley by the hair, pulls her head back, and slits her throat with the knife and Hayley gasps. "Hayley! No!" Luna cries out and Luna hears Klaus's screaming as

Hayley falls backwards and the witches grab the baby before leaving the church but then

Monique twists her wrist, which causes Klaus to fall to the floor, weakened and he looks up at Hayley's dead body above him in horror and Luna stays paralyzed.

"Noo!" Luna cries out in pain and then broke out of the ropes and rushed towards Hayley and grabbed her body as she bit into her wrist and feed it to her.

"Come on! Wake up!" Luna cries out but she wouldn't wake up and Klaus tried to get her out of luna's arms but Luna shoved him away.

"Come on, please wake up!" Luna pleaded as notging worked Luna holds Hayley's body, tightly against her.

Later, Elijah bursts into the church and looks around desperately.