{6. Spending Time With My Kids}

A few days have past and I decided to hang out with my kids in my new house that I have now

I walked into the kids playroom and saw Jennalee and Tommy playing together as I leaned on the door and crossed my arms and smiled at them as they played together.

Jennalee smiled as she spinned around with a smile on her face and Luna looked at how beautiful her daughter was and how Tommy looked at her with a smile.

Alaric's ghost was beside Luna as he looked at how happy his family was, Jennalee looked at her mother and smiled and Alaric's heart melted at how much his daughter looked like Luna amd Tommy looked like him.

"Hey mommy." They say in sync as she smiles. "Hey babbies." She said as they ran up to her and hugged her.

"Mommy, can uncle Jordan and aunt Allison come over." Tommy asked her and she smiles an nods.

"Okay, I'll call them and maybe we can have picnic." She told them and they jump with excitement as she left the room and grabbed her phone and called Jordan amd then he answered.

"Hey Luna." Jordan greets. "Hey Jordan, what are you doing right now?" Luna asked him.

"Um, talking to Allison." He told me. "Okay, that's good, can you and Allison come to the house, Jordan and Jennalee want to see you guys." She told them.

"Yeah, we will be there." Allison said as Luna smiled. "Okay, I'll see you in a few." Luna told them.

"Okay, bye." Allison said as she hangged up and Luna went back to the room and Jennalee and Tommy were standing there for their moms answer.

"What did they say?" They asked in sync. "They are coming." She told them and they jump with excitement and they run out the room.

"Aye, no running and don't forget to put you swimsuits." She told them as they walked towards their rooms.

◾◾◾◾

A few minutes later Luna finished doing the lunch and brought it outside and then she heard the bell ring and she walked back into the house and opened the door a man was standing there and luna's eyes went side.

"Adam." She said shocked and Adam smiled at her. "Hey Luna, can I come in." He asked as she moved to the side. "Come in." She told him as he came in and she closed the door and she walked to the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him and he smiled. "I just wanted to visit you." He told her as there were footsteps coming to the kitchen and Tommy and Jennalee were there.