6. Blood Problems

1×09- Reigning Pain in New Orleans

A few day have passed and Klaus decided to throw a dinner night, today and we are seated beside some vampires we faught with a few days ago.

I grabbed my glass of wine and took a sip of it as I heard a tapping of a fork hitting a glass and I looked up and saw Klaus.

"Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift: immortality. After a thousand years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows do diminish with time. But, as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine." Klaus said as he gestures toward a group of waiters and waitresses to have them join them at the table, one for each guest and I sigh.

"Insatiable need, exquisite pain..." He said as the servants slit their wrists with knives, filling our cups with their blood and I felt vains under my eyes and breath deeply.

"Our victories, and our defeats." Klaus said as he looks at Marcel and Klaus raises his glass in a toast to the others. "...To my city, my home again. May the blood never cease to flow..." And then Marcel cuts in and raises his cup. "...and the party never end!" Marcel finishes.

Diego raises his glass. "To New Orleans." Diego says and Klaus repeats. "To New Orleans!"

"New Orleans." I say as I look at the glass of blood and Klaus turns towards Luna and sees her struggling and out of nowhere she drinks it quickly and puts the glass down and sighs breathing in deeply.

"I understand that some of you may have questions regarding the recent change in leadership, and I invited you here tonight to assure you that you are not defeated. No, my intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have. What Marcel, in fact, took and built for this true community of vampires." Klaus says as Diego points at Hayley.

"What about her? " Diego asked, looking at Hayley. "The wolf." Diego questioned.

"Had you'd let me finish, Diego, you would know that there is, of course, one further matter I would like to address." Klaus says as he walks over to Hayley. "As many of you know, the girl is carrying my child. Consequently, I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect. However, I understand that some of you are concerned by this vicious rumor that I intend to use the blood of our child to create hybrids. I assure you I do not." Klaus informs all of us and I see Hayley smirk.

"Father of the year." She sarcastically said and I chuckled and she looked at me and I smiled as I looked at one of the waitresses and saw their bloody wrist but I shake my head, trying to focus on something else.

"It appears I will have to earn your trust. Very well. We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. You see, how I can I sire any hybrids if there are no more werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn?" Klaus said as Hayley looks at Klaus horrified.

"What? Klaus, no!"

"So-- eat, drink, and be merry. And, tomorrow, I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt. Go ahead, have fun. Kill them all!" Klaus says as I get up and ran off as I see three of the waitresses and looked into their eyes.

"Follow me." I compelled them as they followed me upstairs and I closed my door and and looked at them. "I'm so sorry, but I have to do it." I say to them and I bit into one of their necks as I felt their warm blood going down my throat and moaned and I felt myself losing control and felt her blood on my hands and savagingly ripped her head off and looked at the others and vamp speeded to her and drank the every last of her blood and went off to the last one and her head came straight off.

I moved back and looked at my hands and saw the blood and I sobbed. "Oh, God." I cry out as someone opened the door and I looked up and saw Klaus.

"I... I couldn't help it." I tell him as two more people came in and I heard a girl gasp. "Oh my God." Hayley gasped out as she saw the three dead bodies and Marcel sees too.

"I... I couldn't resist it, the blood was calling every inch of my body." I say looking at them. "All I can think about is ripping into someone's neck." I say as I look at Marcel and Hayley.

"Do you guys know what rippers are?" I asked them as they don't answer as I looked at my hands and up at them. "It's a monster, a vampire who can't stop killing people, drinking every single drop of blood, like Stefan Salvatore." I say as I looked at Klaus.

"Remebers when you turned him back to his ripper ways, the way you wanted us to be like." I asked and he looks at away as I walked up to him and smudged the blood on his face and he glares at me.

"Stop this." He ordered and I sobbed and I looked at my hands. "You turned me into a monster." I say and he sighs and touches my face. "And I'm sorry that I did that to you, but right now. I need you to get cleaned and we will clean this up before your children come back." He tells me and I nod and walked away.

◾◾◾◾

Hours later, I was with Jennalee and Tommy and we were walking upstairs as I stopped as I saw a young girl and she looked at me. "Hey, there." I say, holding onto Jennalee's and Tommy's hands. "I'm Luna, Luna Mikaelson." I introduced myself and she smiled at me.

"I'm Davina, Davina Claire." She introduced herself as I shake her hand and she looks at Jennalee and Tommy. "Awe, they are so cute." Davina says looking at them.

"Who are they?" She asked me and I smiled. "Davina this is my daughter Jennalee and my son Tommy." I say and she looked shocked. "Marcel didn't tell me you had a daughter or a son." She said. "Well, now you know." I say and I smile. "I'll see you around." I say and she nods as we walk away from her.

" I say and she nods as we walk away from her