18. Lying Witches

1×21- The Battle of New Orleans

I stayed at the compound to keep an eye on Hayley, because I didn't Genevieve to stay with her and I sigh as Hayley keeps pacing back in forth. "Will you please stop Hayley. You're gonna give me a headache." I tell her and she looks at me.

"Elijah should have called by now." She points out and I looked at Genevieve. "Worrying isn't going to help. You should sit down, try to keep calm." She said and I have to agree with her on this.

"Okay Hayley, this will be the only time I agree with this bitch witch. Please sit down." I tell her and she frowns and looks at Genevieve.

"What are you, now, magician slash zen-life-coach?" Hayley questioned and Genevieve looks at her.

"The treatment of pregnant women has advanced remarkably since I was a nurse, but even I know high blood pressure is bad for you, and your baby." She said and Hayley  sighs and sits down. "Especially now, since you're so close to term." She points out

"I hate this. I feel completely useless." She breaths out and I sat beside her and grabbed her hand. "Its okay, just breath." I tell her.

"Don't you get it? You're the point of all this. Klaus and Elijah running all over town?" Genevieve says and sighs. "It's all for you. I'm a bit envious."

"Great. Lucky me." Hayley says with a fake smile. "Is there anything I can get you?" She asked her and Hayley smiles. "How about a moonlight ring?" Hayley questioned and Genevieve chuckles.

"The spell can't be performed until the full moon reaches its apex. And, of course, I need the stones, which will be here soon enough. Have a little faith!" She says and Hayley grabs me and we walk away.

"I don't have a good feeling about her." I tell her and Hayley looks at me. "I agree with you." She tells me

"Come on, let's get you some orange juice." I say to her and she smiles as we walked to the kitchen and I grabbed a glass and poured some orange juice in it and gave it to her. "Thanks." She thanked me as we walked to the study.

An hour later, Hayley started pacing and I sigh. "Sit down." I tell her annoyed and she looks at me. "I can't, I'm worried." She tells me and I get up. "I know, but you need to sit down." I tell her and then I heard groaning and I looked at Hayley and we ran towards them

"Thank god you're alive!" Hayley breaths out and gives Jackson a hug and looks at Elijah over his shoulder. "Thank you." She thanked Elijah and Elijah nods at her and watches as Hayley and Jackson sit down to tend to his wounds.