1. New Orleans

1x04- Girl in New Orleans

Luna was in her car with her two kids and her best friend Allison going towards the Rousseau's bar to get something to eat with them.

"Okay, turn to the left." Allison said looking at her phone and I sigh again. "Allison, how many times do I have to tell you that I know where it is, ive lived here before." I tell her and she smiles innocently.

"I know, sorry." She said putting her phone away as she parked and she looked at the review mirror and looked at her two kids asleep and she smiled and saw how Tommy looked just like Alaric amd got sad.

"Luna, are you okay?" Allison asked me and I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah, I'm okay." I say getting out the car and opened the car door and Allison got Tommy as I grabbed Tommy in my arms.

"Are we here mommy?" Tommy asked and I looked at him. "Yeah, but we're not at home yet, we're gonna go get something to eat, okay?" I say and he nods.

"Can I get mac and cheese?" He asked and I smiled at him. "Yeah." I say going inside as I see people look at us and I smelled vampires and they got up.

"Werewolfs, what are you doing here?" One of them asked as he got in front of me and I looked at Allison. "Allison, take the kids back to the car." I tell her and she nods and takes them.

"Werewolfs aren't allowed here." He tells me and I got close to him. "No one tells me what to do, vampire." I say and he grabs my arm and I took his hand off me and I growled at him.

"Touch me again and you're dead." I say and all the vampires looked at me as a threat. "You're weak, we can take you." The light skin one said and I smirked. "Wanna a bet?" I asked and they all looked at each other. "Oh, we know." He said as I challenged them and I glowed my eyes and they looked frightened as I raised my hand and gave them a migraine and they hold their head.

"Stop!" Someone behind me yelled and I turn around and saw Marcellus." Marcellus?" I asked and he looked at me. "Luna Mikaelson, good to see you again." He said and I smiled and hugged him.

"I thought you died." I say looking at him and he smiles. "No, I survived." He said and I looked at the vampires. "Sorry about that." I say and they nod and I look at him. "Tell them to calm down and tell them to stay away from my kids." I say and he looks at me confused.

"You have kids?" He asked me and I nod. "Yeah." I say as I walked towards the door. "Follow me." I say and he nods walking towards me and to my car and opened the door and Jennalee and Tommy looks at us.

"Hey, mommy." They say and look Marcel and Jennalee smiles and touches him.

"Who is he mommy?" Jennalee asked her. "His name is Marcel, and he's family." I say and she smiles and waves at him and Marcel waves back. "Marcel this is Jennalee and Tommy Mikaelson." I say and he smiles.