2. Elijah is back

1×05- Sinner and Saints

It was the next day and Klaus was furious. "Klaus, just go get her already." I tell him as he vamp speeds away and comes back quickly and sat Sophie down on the couch and we looked at her and she looks back at us.

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." Klaus spat angrily and Sophia looked at him.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die." She said quickly and Rebekah looked at her confused. "Then who were they? " Rebekah asked Sophia.

Sophia sighs. "They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby." Sophia tells us and I frowned.

"What kind of vision?" I questioned her. "She has them all the time. They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one." Sophia tells us.

"Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus asked. "...Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches." She informs as Klaus smiles.

"Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second." He says with a wide smile.

"Sophie, look-- I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle-baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?" Rebekah asked and Sophia looks at her shocked.

"Elijah's talking to Davina?"

Rebekah nods. "Yeah. As we speak, I imagine." She says. "I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd."

"Do tell." Klaus says intrigued by this information. "I... wasn't always an advocate for the witches." She says as she tells us about the Harvest and we sat there in silence. "What the hell is a freaking Harvest?" I asked her.

"It's a ritual our coven does every three centuries so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored. We appease our ancestors, they keep our ancestral power flowing." She informs and I nod.

"And why haven't I heard of this?" Klaus asked her. "Because a Harvest always seemed like a myth. A story, passed on through generations like Noah's ark, or the Buddha walking on water. The kind some people take literally, and some people don't."

"They had the girls of our community preparing for months. Four would be chosen for the Harvest. They said that it was an honor, that they were special. I thought it was a myth." Sophia says.