{17. Caroline kills 12 witches}

4x17- Because The Night

The next day Luna was with Klaus, Stefan and Caroline

The next day Luna was with Klaus, Stefan and Caroline. Klaus and Caroline were alone as Stefan and Luna went somewhere. "There've been two massacres. Pastor Young's farm is here, and the old Lockwood cellar, where you spitefully slaughtered 12 of your own hybrids, is here." She informed as She draws a line connecting the two locations. "According to the book, the Expression Triangle is equilateral, putting it here." She draws another two line forming a triangle on the map.

"Somebody's been skipping their geometry classes." Klaus said as Caroline frowns and Klaus takes the ruler and pen. "There are actually two places where the third massacre could be." Klaus informed as he  draws two more lines, forming another triangle opposite of Caroline's.

Caroline smiles at him. "Well, you didn't let me finish." She told him as they continue to look at each other across the desk when the door opens and Stefan and Luna enter together.

Caroline turns around quickly and talks quickly as Luna looked between the two of them. "Hey. What's going on? Did you guys find Bonnie?" Caroline asked them.

"No, but we talked to her dad. I think we found Silas." I said and we all look at each other.

◾◾◾◾

Caroline and Klaus are walking through the dark woods and Klaus has his phone out. "I just want to see where we are." Caroline tells Klaus. "You know, when we split up you did have the option of going with Stefan and Luna." Klaus pointed out.

"Yeah? And leave Bonnie's life in your hands? Fat chance. Do you even know how to read a map?" Caroline asked him and he sighs.

"Yes, and do you know who taught me? My friend Magellan." Klaus told her and he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Wow! You had a friend. Was he drawn to your darkness, too?" She asked sarcastically. "Actually, I was referring to Damon and Elena when I said that, but clearly it struck a chord with you." Klaus said.

"It's because it's not true! There is no allure to darkness." Caroline tells him as he stops walking and turns to her. "Really? So you've never felt the attraction that comes when someone who's capable of doing terrible things for some reason cares only about you?" Klaus asked her.

"I did once, when I thought he was worth it, but it turns out some people can't be fixed. People who do terrible things are just terrible people." Caroline says as Klaus looks at her with a stone-face.

"We're here, although judging by the lack of witches, here is not the correct location." Klaus said.

◾◾◾◾