{10. Where's the cure?}

4x10- After School Special

Caroline is walking down the hallway with the white oak stake in her hand

Caroline is walking down the hallway with the white oak stake in her hand. She looks in a classroom for Rebekah and she texts Stefan "2nd floor clear..."  She hears a noise and turns around.

Stefan is walking along another hallway and gets her text and he looks in another classroom but he hears a noise and looks towards the end of the hallway and texts Caroline "1st floor, I'll distract her. You stake her."  but is interrupted when Rebekah shows up.

"Hello, Stefan." Rebekah greets as he  puts his phone in his pocket. "I'm here. What do you want?" He asked her.

"The same thing I wanted when you helped Luna and Klaus dagger me." She told him. "The cure." He says as
Rebekah pushes him against the lockers, but Stefan grabs her and pushes her against the lockers.

"I hope you're not waiting for Caroline to show up and stake me..." She told him as she shows him the stake.

"...because I already found her." She told him.

A few moments later, Rebekah walks into the library with Stefan and Elena is sitting there with Caroline.

"Stefan..." Elena breaths out as she gets up. "Did I say you could move?" Rebekah asked her as she sits back down.

"Now let's just wait for one more person." Rebekah told them as Luna came in and looks at them.

"What do you want Rebekah?" I asked her as she wasn't there and I felt someone behind me and turned around and I felt something stab into me and I gasped and looked down the white oak stake.

"Oh my God, Luna." Caroline yells out as I growled and shined my purple eyes at her and grabbed her by the neck and she struggled to breath. "Do that again and I will kill you with it." I said and put her down as I did a spell to make a duplicate one and gave her the fake one.

"Now do whatever you were doing and I'll sit right here." I told her and she nods and cleared her throat.

"Class is in session." She told them. "You've all been compelled; you know the rules. Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves." She informed them as she looked at April.

"April, my sweet, take notes. This is how you get answers in this town. Let's start with a little quiz. In the year 1114, my brother learnt, thanks to yours truly, about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what, Elena?" Rebekah asked her.