A Stressful Stress Reliever (Leopold Vermillion)

Finally getting around to writing a LeopoldxFem!Reader !!!
Although it is a LeoxAnxious!Reader...

Probably still trash tho.

...

Praise Be To the Little Lion Cub

( >=.=)>

______________________________________

Anxiety.

Self Deprecation.

Disassociation.

If (F/n) had to pick any three terms in her extensive vocabulary that best described herself and anything and everything surrounding herself, those would definitely be the three.

She was pretty smart, sure. And her Solar Magic was both useful and pretty versetile , yes, but...

That didn't exactly calm her nerves and stop her from being a nervous mess of a person.

A clumsy one at that...

That's how she met Leopold Vermillion, actually...
...
Tripping into him and practically bruising his skull and her own...

She was nobility, her family both famous and infamous for a type of absorption magic that was revered as some of the strongest negation magic in the Kingdom. It was mostly used for Medicinal Applications and defensive magic, however (F/n) had lucked out.
Not only could she use Solar Energy Magic as a type of absorption and defense, but she could also take the expended energy that was absorbed and shoot it right back at her opponent in the form of either one powerful Solar Ray or many smaller ones.

It was really quite impressive.

(F/n), however , was not.
Or at least she didn't think she was.
And definitely not Royal Knight material...

The Royal Knights, an assortment of the finest, strongest, and most intelligent Knight's that the Clover Kingdom had to offer, or at least, that's what it was going to be. The Wizard King himself was to lead this band of incredibly skilled Knights into battle, and well...(F/n) was feeling... just a little less than confident, she'd say.

Especially after last night...

~

"Well this should be fun, huh?"

"Mhmm !! It'll be something to see how strong everyone's gotten since last I saw them ! "

"Right?! I wonder if the captains are gonna go all out though..."

"... Captains?"

"Oh yeeeaaa, that's right! You weren't at the Star Awards Festival were you, (F/n) ? Yea, I think the Captains will be participating as well ! "

"Oh...that's um...a little unfair, actully...And CRAP what if I have to face Captain Unsworth ?? I can't bring myself to try and hurt my own Captain, Leo !!!"

Leopold burst into uncontrollable laughter.

"Don't worry (f/n), I'm sure you won't lose too bad !!"

She began to choke on her own saliva, sputtering something along the lines of 'Well that's not fair!' and 'How rude!'

Cute.

Leo's laughter only proceeded to become louder and more untamed.

Pushing the boy aside, she walked ahead of him, both amused and mildly annoyed.

"Hey! I was only kidding, (F/n)!!"

~

A breathy sigh released itself from the throat of (F/n). She stood in awe at the vast amounts of Knight's that stood in the arena before her.
Fighting enemies and Neighboring Kongdoms was one thing, but fighting your fellow Magic Knights?

Talk about stressful.

"Hey! You made it!!!"

Leopold practically crashed into her smaller form as she held out her hands and braced for impact.

"Mhmm. I did indeed..."

Her voice trailed off a bit as she peered back at the many scattered Magic Knights of all shapes and all sizes, All powerful in their own unique way.

Oh boy...

"Ah!"

She jumped, Leo chuckling at her (very cute) reaction.

"You're gonna do great, (F/n) !"

And just like that, her rapid breathing began to slow itself down. But in contrast, her heart rate sped up just a little bit as a flush crawled over her nose and cheeks.

Geez, this boy really was gonna be the Death of her one day...

Fin