Part 2 - Okay...?

anythinganamatoinz: Everyone, can I come to your universe?

"Well, I guess... I could come get you! But it depends on whether or not you will destroy the AUs..." Ink uttered.

Dream nodded, "Indeed... it's not everyday we get asked this type of question... But, you know... We are answering honestly..."

Blueberry immediately read the rest of the comment, and felt bad, "INK, DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT DEPENDS? SHE'S TRAPPED IN A VOID!!"

Ink froze, "Excuse me?"

"Yeah... it does say she's stuck in a black void... And she has art stuff~" Classic smirked.

Hatchet, Dust and BlackBerry didn't care. They all just sat in a corner.

"Oh, so you're saying that Ink might like her...?" Fell asked, smirking.

Classic nodded. "I may've seen some of her drawings, and they are amazing..."

Ink blushed a rainbow colour, and sighed, "Alright! Alright! I'll go get her!"

Ink opened up a portal, and brought the asker through.

"There... so, welcome to the doodle sphere! This is my home!" Ink exclaimed. The blush was still on his face, and Classic and Fell were still smirking at him.

Dream smiled warmly, "I'm Dream! Nice to meet you, human!"

Blueberry instantly hugged the newcomer, "HUMAN, I AM THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY! I AM SORRY YOU WERE TRAPPED IN THAT BLACK VOID! BUT YOU ARE WITH US NOW, SO NO NEED TO WORRY!"

Classic smirked, "Hakuna matata~ What a wonderful phrase~"

I walked over, "Hakuna matata~ Ain't no passing craze~"

Luna walked out, smiling, "It means no worries~ For the rest of your days~"

Luna, Sans and I all harmonised, "It's our problem free~ philosophy~ Hakuna matata~"

Everyone clapped, and we took a bow. We then heard a gasp from Fell.

"You... brought mustard?"

"Yeah! And some cookies too! As well as other condiments! By the way, I'm y/n!"

(Not the reader. It's what anythinganamatoinz is called in this chapter, okay?)

Luna ran over, and I had to grab her tail to stop her from going for the cookies. Same with Ink having to hold back Blue.

"You two-! Are not allowed any sugar!" Ink and I growled at the same time.

Blue and Luna huffed, before going off somewhere else. Ink glanced at the options. He had a confused look on his features.

I tilted my head, "What's wrong, Ink?"

"Did you bring any Skittles, by chance?" He asked.

I immediately stopped that conversation. I tossed the condiments to each of the Sanses, except for Dust and Horror.

Horror wasn't into the condiments, and Dust... well... he was too busy talking to air...

I knew it was his brother, though...

"Okay, now is everyone happy to let y/n stay here?" I asked.

"Yeah, but she is not someone who can be asked questions!" Fell glared.

I rolled my eyes, "Alright Mr Tsundere, simmer down..."

"THE F*** DID YOU JUST CALL ME MILLY?!?!"

"You heard me, edgelord..."

Yeah, Fell and I had a 'frienemy' sort of relationship. One minute we were friends, having pun wars and such, then the next it was bickering like this.

Anyway, y/n walked over to the spare room Ink had painted for her, and she was welcome to stay. But no asking questions for her, okay?